Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

I can't send message or send a gift to...

DAWN!!! I'll die without her! Anybody has the same problem? Sad
I'm soo sad!!!!!!!!!1

OMG I have the same problem! I was trying to send her a message and it's always "message sending failed" like the game has weak reception or whatever! Sad I discovered that we can send gifts, though. But if you put a note on the gift, it won't send. I've been sending note-less gifts today. Sigh. I already sent a support ticket to PF but all I got was the automated reply. Sad

Eris Constance wrote:
OMG I have the same problem! I was trying to send her a message and it's always "message sending failed" like the game has weak reception or whatever! Sad I discovered that we can send gifts, though. But if you put a note on the gift, it won't send. I've been sending note-less gifts today. Sigh. I already sent a support ticket to PF but all I got was the automated reply. Sad

That is soo sad!!!!!!!!!! I hope they'll fix that Mad

Lucky Strike wrote:
I can't send a gift or a message as well... it's either a glitch or she reached the limit Sad

I hope that's the limit, cuz if that will be the glitch for some days, I'll dieeeeeeeeeeee

I hope they get to fix it soon. And now, I can't access PS at all. Getting the notorious white screen of doom. Aaaaargh! Mad