Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smut

im back

hi again all now im back but not in full time

i have a lovely holiday but when i came home i got the message my mothers eltern just was in a bus accident when i was on vacation so now my and my sister take care off them this week when all other are oon vacation so i havent so much time to be here this week

Nice to have you back Charlotte. im so sorry to here that there was a bus accident in your family.
i hope everything turns out right,

Falcor wrote:
Nice to have you back Charlotte. im so sorry to here that there was a bus accident in your family.
i hope everything turns out right,

thanks hun and i hope so my mothers mother still not well and she got more ill today so it not so good still and the most off the day i help them so im not home at the most ofgf the day so i havent not to much time to be in here this week

i understand, im taking care of my grandmother also. and as i always say.
you take care of yours so she can recover well soon.
dont worry about us, im pretty sure we'll al be happy to here that she is doing better.
take your time and remeber we are here to support you.

all my best wishes for you and your family

Guest Guest

Oh Charlotte. I want to hug you! I am terribly sorry for the accident. Sad I hope everything will turn out ok. Sad

Falcor wrote:
i understand, im taking care of my grandmother also. and as i always say.
you take care of yours so she can recover well soon.
dont worry about us, im pretty sure we'll al be happy to here that she is doing better.
take your time and remeber we are here to support you.

all my best wishes for you and your family

thank you so much hun and yes i take my time to take care off her and wait to clean my house and wash my clothes i havent more clothes there are clean now but i just thing my grand parents is the first thing i do and so my self after them

good to have you back hun, but sorry to hear about your grandmother

sending you hugs to keep you going through the days xxxx

thanks lea75 and tiddly winks it see to be bether now i hope today i call and ask to help them but they says they not need help today and my grandfather says my grandmother is bether to day so i hope it going now i thig i will go down to them tomorrow to se how they have it