Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I didn't want to get up today!

I know this sounds really goofy coming from a woman pushing 40, but I had a dream about my hero last night, and I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to continue talking to him. It's a tough life when the dreams are so lovely, and then one has to wake up to a hum drum reality.

I still haven't met him yet and I want to so bad, but I don't think it will happen, he's in the US and I'm here. If only he'd play a gig here, then I could show up, dirndl and all.

I'm so utterly hopeless. Smile You want to know who my hero is? Take a guess. Those who know me well, will guess it right off.

Guest Guest

Peter! But peter who? congratulations

It's Peter H Tork congratulations Awww well hopefully those sweet dreams come back to you tonight sweetie!

myladyyawo wrote:
It's Peter H Tork congratulations Awww well hopefully those sweet dreams come back to you tonight sweetie!

I hope so. But, yes, you guessed right. For those who don't recognize him, here's a picture from when he was a bit younger. Laughing

I just loved his jammies. congratulations

I used to love watching the monkeys on Tv lol and I do really like their music. I believe I have a vinyl record here somewhere lol. I can still sing the theme music to the show, lol now I've got hubby singing it too It's going to be stuck in my head today lol!

I still love watching the Monkees show. It's fun. But, what I will never forget is that Peter wrote me a letter that was postmarked on the very day Sven and I got married. I guess his wishes for a long and happy marriage worked, since Sven and I celebrated 15 years this year. Smile

He really helped me find peace with my father before he got sick, that's why he's my hero.

That's really sweet! I'm so happy you got a letter. I adore getting letters back from celbs and authors that I write to.