Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Text message overload!!

Iv just had 33 text messages from my little sister.

I recieved one and as i was checking it...Another one come through...So i thought someone else must have sent it to me....Then another....Then another and another....Until i had 33 in my inbox.....OMG! iv never had so many in my inbox at once.

I was trying to read them as she was sending them....

I thought hers or my phone must have messed up so i phoned her and she was like...'Ugh...I was only meant to send 21 haha'...madness lol

Bless her...... Laughing

I love my sister <3

Guest Guest

That is so cute and funny

Yeh she is really sweet...Sometimes......

We always argue and fall out but sometimes we are really good together....If she ever needed me id be there in a flash......I guess thats what being a sister is all about....Someone to be there when you need them the most but you still fall out HAHA

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Iv just had 33 text messages from my little sister.

I recieved one and as i was checking it...Another one come through...So i thought someone else must have sent it to me....Then another....Then another and another....Until i had 33 in my inbox.....OMG! iv never had so many in my inbox at once.

I was trying to read them as she was sending them....

I thought hers or my phone must have messed up so i phoned her and she was like...'Ugh...I was only meant to send 21 haha'...madness lol

Bless her...... Laughing

I love my sister <3

lol today i sent a meesage to my mother but she says she dosent got it but few minutes later i got a message from her and i was realy confuse and thing now she got creasy but when i talk with her she says she dosent sent a message today and the message i got is from last sunday it is so creasy because we have writh with her other the hole week with out trouble