Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

New Twilight Items in Petville!

So exciting that there are new twilight items (Dusk items) in Petville you can get Edward, Alice, Jacob, and Veronica. You can also get the Cullen's house and Jacobs House too and Bella's pick up truck!

I'm more excited for the limited edition for the house!!!! I'll never be able though to buy them all as no coins!!! lol

I wish I could gift stuff there, I'd send it to you. I am raising coins to get the 1,000,000 coin car. Smile Layla Jane wants to sport a car that the boy pet she's got her eyes on will notice. His name is Max and she thinks he's sooooooooooooooooo cute.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I wish I could gift stuff there, I'd send it to you. I am raising coins to get the 1,000,000 coin car. Smile Layla Jane wants to sport a car that the boy pet she's got her eyes on will notice. His name is Max and she thinks he's sooooooooooooooooo cute.

did you just said... 1 million????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hannahbananaa wrote:
can somebody post pics?

i don't have any Ashamed

*Veronica? - do you mean Victoria lol?

aww why do petville get to release twilight items and not pet society! Sad I want twilight items in pet society...sigh

Yeah, Lucky Strike, check the cars shop and go to the very last car. It costs 1,000,000 coins. With that silly genie game I'm getting really close now. I have about 941,000 coins.

Re: Twilight in PS. I know people like it, but I think if every game releases this stuff it will turn off some people. For Halloween it would be okay to have a vampy theme, but to me it's overkill for every single game to release this stuff. Not every player is a fan.

Lol Yes Paige, I mean Victoria the game obviously changes the names to be similar not exact... So I got mixed up in my mind while typing.

Lucky, What limited addition item do you mean sweetie?

Yvette, I agree it might be too much but some of the items wouldn't really be specific to twilight just some really nice things I'm sure.