Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Important issue with google chrome

Forumotion (the server PSFC use) have recently done a server update.

Unfortunately google chrome (not sure about other browsers) does not reconise all the new coding and as such is assuming it is malaware/spyware. Because of this some members have had a warning popping up while trying to access certain pages.

Forumotion are currently working on the coding glich, and have guaranteed that there is no virus/spyware/malaware on the site, so please bare with us while they fix this....if they havent already lol

If you notice this warning again, then please let me know immediately so I can forward it on to forumotion

Thanks Mango for bringing this to my attention

Thank you for writing about this Lisa, I had it pop up when I first logged in this morning! I was worried, but I was pretty sure there was nothing wrong with this site!

I use internet explorer so wasnt aware of this until Mango pm'd me, but I have checked on forumotion and know others have had the same problem.

The site is clean and there is nothing to worry about

I had this pop up tonight when I tried logging on but presumed it was a false alarm but haven't had it appear since so fingers crossed its fixed : )

I just had the pop up using chrome, but decide to assume the risk and continue surfing