Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Could a couple people please help me revive my potatoes?

Sadly I got busy last night and couldn't finish harvesting my potatoes, could a few people stop by my farm and revivie them for me? I'm trying to get the crushed peanuts from the ground hog collection for a quest and for some reason they really like to hang out in the potatoes lol.

myladyyawo wrote:
Sadly I got busy last night and couldn't finish harvesting my potatoes, could a few people stop by my farm and revivie them for me? I'm trying to get the crushed peanuts from the ground hog collection for a quest and for some reason they really like to hang out in the potatoes lol.

Sara I have just looked at my groundhog collection and can't see any crushed peanuts ..are you sure they are called that?

Thank you Audrey, for looking I'm so bad with names of things.

Clair, thank you so much sweetie, yes thats what I was looking for! I've been trying complete that request for 2 weeks now!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you Audrey, for looking I'm so bad with names of things.

Clair, thank you so much sweetie, yes thats what I was looking for! I've been trying complete that request for 2 weeks now!

Its no problem hun Smile
Did you just need the one? Think i have another, if you need it let me know as ive completed that task. Just cant remember how many you need Laughing

I just needed the one thank you so much Clair a bell!! Now I just need eggs and ribeye lol. It's so hard to get all the items sometimes!

Your welcome sweetie congratulations
What eggs? And i dont think i have any ribeye, other half wanted them lol. Cant get on to check either Sad

I know frontierville is acting weird today. The scrambled eggs the last item in the chicken collection, working on the breakfast challenge along with the rib-eyes for those silly school challenges lol. I keep getting extra bonuses for wood but no day where I get collections from the animals. I like those days!

Send you a scrambed egg Smile
Some of the challenages are near on impossible!!!
Im currently doing one where i need to plant and harvest 1500 peanuts!!! Going to take months lol Smile

still looking for one coffee cup Sad

How about you hun? anything you are after?

You dont need one anymore Smile. I need an aprocot oil and if you could magically earn me 1million coins ide be eternally gratefull

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo thank you so much

apricot oil is the one thing I dont have Sad I used it for a challenge recently, as soon as I get one though hun its yours xx

Thank you so much Lisa and Clair a bell congratulations Lisa I sent you the coffee cup sweetie congratulations Clair is there anything your looking for?

Looks like lisa has 2 now Smile
When its stubborn its really hard to get things Sad
Just the apricot oil sara hun Smile

Clair has already sent me my coffee cup thanks hun, so I'll return yours, in case you need it for a challenge...thanks anyway xx

all I need now is building materials if you get time to do any free gifts xxx

lea75 wrote:
Clair has already sent me my coffee cup thanks hun, so I'll return yours, in case you need it for a challenge...thanks anyway xx

all I need now is building materials if you get time to do any free gifts xxx

Are you building something? I think i have some spares xxx

Well its started to play up again for me. Cant remember how much you need for sawmill but if you let me know what you need ill send what i can congratulations xxx

I need everything lol...would appreciate any free building supplies you can send

I sent you a hammer lol, then I looked at what I had and for some reason I had 16 hammers so I sent you 6 of them sweetie. If you need more hammers let me know I don't know how many you need of each item to build it.

Thats what i meant lol. I might have more than you'll need or i might have less but kenny might have some i can 'borrow' lol. In the meantime i going to stress because it wont load again!!!! xxx

clair I found an apricot oil so sent it to you x

I have had a look and need at least 10 of each building material Sad

lea75 wrote:
clair I found an apricot oil so sent it to you x

I have had a look and need at least 10 of each building material Sad

I got it, thank you very much Smile
Just going to check what ive got, think i might be able to help but dont now if ill have enough for you to complete it xxx

10 nails - check
10 hammers - check
10 paint bucket - check
10 hand drill - check
7 bricks - well i cant have them all can i lol. Hope that helps alittle Smile xxx