Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Pleaseee vote for me =) You can vote once per day!(2nd place now!!)

I dont know yet. They havent announced the winner now. I was 2nd on the thing that i could see but it says

WINNERS....with an S....So im not sure if there is gonna be like a couple of winners. I hope its 1st 2nd and 3rd...place votes tho haha

I think they are choosing the winner themselves tho cause there is NO WAy that the art deco one can win because its horrible. But i guess its up to personal choice.

The stupid art deco one won haha... Oh well...Thanks to everyone that voted for me. I really appreciate it so much. Its nice to know i have some really wonderful friends on here.

If you all even need anything or just someone to talk to.....Be sure to message me!!! Ill be here for you all 27/7 =D

Guest Guest

Awww the art deco was so ugly! Sad You are the winner to us, Sarah!

aww thanks Lazar. Your too sweet!!

And Paige<3...there were some really nice ones and then you have the art deco one that was really horrible....I mean...there was only a tiny bit of thought gone into it!
ill get some pictures of all of the enteries =)

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
aww thanks Lazar. Your too sweet!!

And Paige<3...there were some really nice ones and then you have the art deco one that was really horrible....I mean...there was only a tiny bit of thought gone into it!
ill get some pictures of all of the enteries =)

thanks Sarah