Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

What is this item?

I was over Kasi's for a visit a few minutes ago and saw that beautiful little creature in Kasi's head, from where do we buy it? i couldnt find it

p.s. i also dont know where to find those teddy bears i saw on several pets houses. Im so lost this week lol

that hat is from the deep ocean digging site, its called "water drop hat" Smile

Paige<3 wrote:

oh thanks so much i didnt notice it in the list of the treasures could you also tell me from where do we get the teddy bears? congratulations

Spooky wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

oh thanks so much i didnt notice it in the list of the treasures could you also tell me from where do we get the teddy bears? congratulations

I'm clueless about the teddy, sorry Sad hold up ill try to find it Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

I'm clueless about the teddy, sorry Sad hold up ill try to find it Smile

okay found it congratulations
they are from the Build-a-Plushie Mystery Eggs - and you also find decorations for the teddies in the eggs aswell, etc.

congratulations

thanks so much hun, i was so confused about it because i couldnt find the eggs in the mystery shop i only found them now in the new feature button with the mystery items in the right of our screen in ps
thanks so much for all the info. im gonna add a complete icon to this thread (if i can )

Spooky wrote:
thanks so much hun, i was so confused about it because i couldnt find the eggs in the mystery shop i only found them now in the new feature button with the mystery items in the right of our screen in ps
thanks so much for all the info. im gonna add a complete icon to this thread (if i can )

your welcome x

Spooky, you want a dropping water hat, I have a spare? I'll send it over. If you have it already, you can send it back or pass it on to a pet who doesn't have it yet.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Spooky, you want a dropping water hat, I have a spare? I'll send it over. If you have it already, you can send it back or pass it on to a pet who doesn't have it yet.

oh hun you are so kind i just got the little drop, i appreciate your gesture so much how can i repay you?huge hugs!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hugs are good. Smile Glad you like it.

thanks so much again ohh and knock knock for a tiny surprise

woahs..lucky.. i want a water drop hat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just keep missing it T_T