Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

WARNING! Be very careful!

I have just logged into my hotmail account and had this message....

Dear Account User,

Due to the congestion in all Window Live Accounts we are removing all unused Accounts, Window Live would be shutting down all unused and unconfirmed Accounts, You are hereby ask to confirm your Accounts by filling out your Login Informations below after clicking the reply button. Your Accounts will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you refuse to reply this message.

Name:.........................

User name:...........................

Password:............................

Date of Birth:......................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Team

Do NOT fill this out! This is a fake email from a person who just wants to collect your details so that they can hack you.

Dont be fooled by this! Dont even reply with a word or a phrase because they will know that the account is active and they will just keep spamming you with this!

Be safe and aware!

Guest Guest
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Yes you do. congratulations

I have a friend with a hotmail account who had his email hacked, and all the people on his friend list were sent a suspicious email last week. He supposedly was at a conference in the UK, but the guy is a 78 year old retired man. He wasn't even there. I called him, as opposed to emailing and he told me it was a lie and that someone had hacked his hotmail account.

Just from that, I don't think I will ever get a Hotmail email account.

I use hotmail, I am just very careful on what I click
My sister got her hotmail account hacked about a year ago, she realized that somebody was sending strange mails from her account
So she made new account and send message to all her contacts about this and gave her new address, she cancelled her old account