Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pet Society Fashion competition!

Guest Guest
I think it's going to be hard to win... we don't know what they are looking for. There is not allot on instructions... But everyone should enter, you never know, maybe one of us will win!

Guest Guest

They're looking for artists to draw and create the dresses. Seriously not fun. Sad

Guest Guest

I hope to try and join. a lot of people messed up their entries and only took in screenshots lmao!

hard part is designing the idea.. hmm.. i just hope i'll get a chance to win..

oops i wanted to try but..look what was there written Sad
Prize Eligibility
Only persons residing in Norway, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Korea, Republic of, New Zealand, Poland, Denmark, Canada, Turkey, Czech Republic, Portugal, United States, Singapore, Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, Finland, China, Spain, United Kingdom and Sweden who are at least 18 years of age can enter.

i guess we cant take part cause we are not 18 yet

Guest Guest

okay i re read the rules. the front page rules and then the 'detailed' rules.

they both contradict it.

"All submissions in their entirety must use Pet Society in-game items and layouts."

"Design your own outfits on the templates provided (see below) and enter them here!"

SO WHICH IS IT? DRAW AND CREATE OR USE IN GAME ITEMS argh. Playfish stop being a vague cork. Mad

i saw entries and most of people just used clothes from game..

Guest Guest
yeah i saw. and it seemed wrong but i think that's why everyone was confused because because the rules contradicting each other.

it should be a design-a-clothes contest since that sounds more like a competition then dressing up your pet randomly and they gave blank Pet templates to draw on. .. but the rules make NO sense.

Guest Guest

i sorta understand the age thing but the country rejection is really weird Sad i really have no idea why they do that.

Why 18 years of age? Is it because of the prize or something? How come we cant just get a parent or guardian to submit it...? It's really unfair Sad

I can not Enter because Greeks are not allowed to enter!!!!!! Sad((((((((((((((( so disappointed! there is a note stating which regions are alloweded to enter and Greece is not Included! althought I can't wait to see the looks in the stores! congratulations