Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
widuri

can we increase our paw point by effort CC?

oh, but one of my friend increase her level rapidly.. i thought it was because she bought CC..

if she increased her level very much(like from 30 to 100)then i think she hacked it ..

oh, not so bad i tihnk..
i'm not sure but i think her level rised from 29 to 37

I know who you are talking about.
She did that for about a few hours and I'm totally when she passed me.

Guest Guest
Maybe she gifted everything she had - some items can give you lot's of Paw Points when you send them as gifts. That's the only thing I can think of. I don't think buying CC's helps you with Paw Points.

Nymph wrote:
I know who you are talking about.
She did that for about a few hours and I'm totally when she passed me.

i know.. i was shocked too, nymph.. that's why i wanna know how she could get that paw point.

yellownancy wrote:
Maybe she gifted everything she had - some items can give you lot's of Paw Points when you send them as gifts. That's the only thing I can think of. I don't think buying CC's helps you with Paw Points.

yeah, that also make sense nancy.. but the amount of paw point depends on the price of the gift, right?

Mage lvl8 wrote:
there's still a chance that she could've hacked it

oh, too bad if my friend do that.. that's disapointed.. Sad

I have that gold credit card thing and 400 friends and I can't even do one level a day let alone 7 or 8 levels and I do use cc I am only level 46. the earlier levels went fast but after 25 -26 it takes more points per level

poohsgirl1112 wrote:
I have that gold credit card thing and 400 friends and I can't even do one level a day let alone 7 or 8 levels and I do use cc I am only level 46. the earlier levels went fast but after 25 -26 it takes more points per level

well, that explained a lot for me, poohsgirl.. thankyou for you answer.. for now i think she was cheat the paw point.

Guest Guest
widuri wrote:

yellownancy wrote:

yeah, that also make sense nancy.. but the amount of paw point depends on the price of the gift, right?

Yes, the more the gift is worth in coins, the more Paw Points you get. I know that people who trade allot get higher in the levels faster than thoes who don't trade as much. Imagin, all the times someone sends a Regal Carriage (10,000 coins) as a payment - that adds up fast! =) But maybe she did hack it somehow.

yellownancy wrote:
widuri wrote:

yellownancy wrote:

Yes, the more the gift is worth in coins, the more Paw Points you get. I know that people who trade allot get higher in the levels faster than thoes who don't trade as much. Imagin, all the times someone sends a Regal Carriage (10,000 coins) as a payment - that adds up fast! =) But maybe she did hack it somehow.

WOW, regal carriage???
she/he must be rich!! hahaha
but the idea that she hacked is more acceptable, cause nymph said that she did it only in few hours.. Sad

You could also get lots of points by purchasing lots of because I was looking for the mystery items yesterday and I spend all my money and bought about 5x10 boxes +3 and got 7,000 points! congratulations and one new mystery item

Guest Guest
Once you're past level 30 it's really difficult to level up at all in one day even with constant gifting.

i think the highest amount of PawPoints you can get is 100 pawpoints per item gifted thats expensive (anything thats 10K or more i think) and the amount needed to level up nearly doubles every level so even if you gift 100 regal carriages you probably won't be leveling up. you can go to like level 1-20 really fast (in a day or two) with gifting expensive items, but after that, i doubt it. and if she leveled that fast in a few hours... sorry to say she probably did hack.

Also buying CC itself does NOTHING to your paw points. if you buy CC items you only get like 5 points or so.

hope that explains it!

Fashionista wrote:
You could also get lots of points by purchasing lots of because I was looking for the mystery items yesterday and I spend all my money and bought about 5x10 boxes +3 and got 7,000 points! congratulations and one new mystery item

wow, that's a lot number of box!! hahaha
i'll try to buy lot of GMB later, when i have lot of money of course. and thanx for your explanation, fash.. congratulations

Riuna wrote:
Once you're past level 30 it's really difficult to level up at all in one day even with constant gifting.

i think the highest amount of PawPoints you can get is 100 pawpoints per item gifted thats expensive (anything thats 10K or more i think) and the amount needed to level up nearly doubles every level so even if you gift 100 regal carriages you probably won't be leveling up. you can go to like level 1-20 really fast (in a day or two) with gifting expensive items, but after that, i doubt it. and if she leveled that fast in a few hours... sorry to say she probably did hack.

Also buying CC itself does NOTHING to your paw points. if you buy CC items you only get like 5 points or so.

hope that explains it!

thankyou so much for you explanation, riuna.. now i know a lot bout it, hihihi.
and yeah, i think she hacked the paw points. maybe i'll give her a warn not to do that again.