Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Facebook Credit Purebred cats Up for Adoption

Hi everyone,

I have some Facebook Credit purebred offspring kittens up for adoption. They are presently in my hotel, and I will hold them if you want to have one.

Here's what I have:

Cheshire Cat Offspring
Name: Sally (female)

Gernan Cat Offspring
Names: Felix (male and bigger than normal) and Zucker (female) I am not sure if this pair is 'breedable together'.
&
These are a pair if you want to start breeding German cats:
Rosy and Eddy. They are presently in room five and I have breeded them together.

I also have a blue Dino (male) named Leo. I am thinking about adopting out all my dinos. If anyone is particularly interested in one that is in yard 3, please let me know.

I will be adding some more pets to this list as I try to organize my pets.

May I ask for a sparkling cat? I saw some of them in your rooms and they are so cute

Tiddly Winks wrote:
of course, would you like to adopt Whiskers? He needs a new home?

Yay!!! I'm loading the game to give him a new home!!!

Edit: >.

that's what the hotel is for. Smile I have about 80 pets in there, and really need to clean some out. I am adding a few more to the list up there, so check back.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
that's what the hotel is for. Smile I have about 80 pets in there, and really need to clean some out. I am adding a few more to the list up there, so check back.

The hotel? I have never used it, I didn't know what was that for. Is it a pet's storage, then? That's a cool idea, I have a lot of babies now and too less rooms Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:

I only have 4 spaces in my hotel. It's a complete waste of time. I don't know how many neighbours I have to have if I don't want to spend real cash on the game

I spend regular coins to expand the hotel. I have 120 spaces. If you have about 100 friends in this game, you can get your hotel expanded for free, just the cost of regular coins not credits.

I am not very sure what is purebreed offspring
Does it mean that both parents are directly from store? or does it mean that their antecesors are only of that kind

Purebred means that both parents are from the store...that is the pair of pets that I used to get them either came from the pets I have, or from one of my friends, but all of these were actually from mine. They look just like the ones from the store, with slight altercations.

The Zillas that are purebred look like the zillas from the store, but the black around the eyes is only found on the 'Catzilla' that one buys through the game.

The Cheshire offspring are a little darker purple than then Cheshire cats that come from the store. The Sparkling Edward offspring doesn't have the black around the eyes. The German cats, I haven't really been able to notice anything different between the original cats and the offspring.

Hope that clarifies.

Pickles wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

I only have 4 spaces in my hotel. It's a complete waste of time. I don't know how many neighbours I have to have if I don't want to spend real cash on the game

I have only just realised that to expand the hotel you don't need 'real' money........DOH!

Is anyone interested in purebred German cats as a pair for future breeding? I have a set in the top post that I would be willing to give you. They do breed together, as I have tried, and they are purebred German kitties from two separate blood lines.