Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

my news! (if you re not interested in me as a person you will be bored dont read this :P)

So as from today I am officialy a University student!!!!! The thing is im 99% sure Im gonna retake my exams to go to another University faculty Im intersted !!!! Did I mention that if i do this im gonna lose a year (again Ashamed )!!Yes thats the Greek System!!!! Mad
Anyways i also got my official permission to work as an english teacher (at home and in private schools of English) and I happily ordered online free teachers books to choose wich ones i would like to use (yay free stuff lol)
So my feelings are so mixed up, my bro and cousin disaprove me for wanting to retake my exams because i will lose one more year and they dont believe i will work this hard.
My parents told me to choose whatever I want. And me well im so confused!!!! I used to be such an excellent student but the last years i lost my mojo, and i really want to go to another faculty in the University (BIOLOGY (L)) . So for now im confused I know for sure that if I will choose to retake my exams i will have to minimize the time I spend in front of the pc (im so obsessed as so many young people and that is a fact because we tend to move away from the others and we are stuck in the vitrual reality ok i stop thats another subject) and that i will have to find my mojo and try soooo hard to achieve what i want.
It seems that this topic isnt as exciting as I was expecting it to be it was like talking to the psychologist
Soo enough with me! WHAT ABOUT YOU ANY NEWS????
(I know you think im going crazy) (This topic looks like it fits in the Agony Aunt section )

aaaaaaaa........i understand you perfectly........my sister was in same situation few years ago......she wanted to study architecture but she didn't have enough points and she has decide to lost one year and try again and now she have only more year on architecture ........hope you will find solution for your problem...........good luck..... Laughing

Nancy, that is amazing all I can say is go for it!! I'm sure you will be happy you did. Schooling is so important and once you have it, you can do anything you want. I'm sure once you push yourself to do it, and work hard at it, you will be really impressed and proud of yourself and you will find that it was definitely all worth it in the end.

That is also wonderful that you will be able to work as an English teacher as well, and I wish you the very best in all that you choose to do! *hugs*

Lucky Strike wrote:
hey spooky... can you try to explain to me what is going on since i understand how we "work" here?...

what do you want me to explain hun?

if you can teach you either have the proficiency or you finished english philology (or however i can say it). but you want to go in biology which makes me believe that your english teaching is due to the proficiency right? I take it that you gave exams last year and then this year for the biology? or just last year?

apart from that.. why don't you do both? work and study a bit to get in.. and if you get in see if you need to attend some classes.. or labs in your case and their hours to work your program around..

what do you think?

Lucky Strike wrote:
if you can teach you either have the proficiency or you finished english philology (or however i can say it). but you want to go in biology which makes me believe that your english teaching is due to the proficiency right? I take it that you gave exams last year and then this year for the biology? or just last year?

apart from that.. why don't you do both? work and study a bit to get in.. and if you get in see if you need to attend some classes.. or labs in your case and their hours to work your program around..

what do you think?

yes i got the proficiency and i will sure work for some extra cash as a teacher wether im leaving to the faculty i got in now or stay and retake the exams.
I gave the exams for the university twice, and now well they dont quite believe i ll manage and im confused and also there are other complications wich i wouldnt like to refer to. So confusion at least for the next days