Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicoledoubleyou

Hello, I'm new here!

Hi, I am new to this forum... I found you guys through google while looking for Happy Pets help and I thought you guys looked really nice! I'm also new to Happy Pets and I was looking for some new neighbors... if you guys want to add me I'd really appreciate it.

I also play FarmVille and I have excellent references when it comes to trading and all that Smile

I also have a question, are there any charts out there that tell you what your kitty might look like if you breed two different types of cats together? I have one friend that has lots of kitties that I breed with, but I have no idea what my kittens are going to look like! (I started this game like, 3 days ago haha)

If this post isn't allowed please tell me!

First of all, welcome to PSFC. Smile If you have any questions or need assistance there is someone around who would be happy to help you out.

No, your questions are allowed. You can ask any question you like in relation to Happy Pets and the folks here will do their best to answer. I'll add you to my neighborhood and we'll see what we can do about getting you some nice new pets. Smile

As for your question, there is no way of knowing what sorts of pets you will get with breeding, it's a hit and miss deal. Sort of like a class in genetics. If you like certain eyes, then you would do better breeding a pet with those eyes with another pet with the same eyes. Otherwise, you have a fifty percent chance of not getting the eyes you want in a kitten. But, part of the fun of breeding is not knowing what you're going to get and trying anyway.

Hope that helps. Smile

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I think there are no charts to know what your kitten will look like.
They just mix style by random. For example, the kitten get the eye shape from male and spots from female. It's just by luck Smile

Thanks for your quick responses! I will add you back, definitely.

I only have a couple of full grown cats so far, I have one really tiny kitten that I got from the pet trader... I'm really excited about that one- I love small cute things! I've noticed that basket size corresponds to how big your kitten will be so I should have one little guy on the way as well. I am excited to see what it looks like!

I'm sure as I play the game and get more diverse pets, breeding will be even more fun... that's why I started playing the game. I look forward to being your neighbor! Smile

Oh, and I don't really post on forums very often so if I screw up somehow when posting here please let me know! Heh.

Welcome!!

I just sent you a friend request Smile Let's be neighbors!!
(sorry, short reply, am currently having exams and really don't have a lot of time to spend here these days)

It's alright, but do feel free to check back here when you can. I post a lot of free pets here on the forum that I don't post in Facebook.

Welcome, Nicole!
Just a warning; Tiddly Winks is great on getting you addicted to games! Hee hee I know, doesn't take much anyway! But welcome to our little forum! I'll add you too! I see you are in Arizona. We go there often in December to visit. Okay, call us "snowbirds" but the desert is so beautiful!