Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suzie1

Ideas for Pet Society Themes

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm hoping that if this is the wrong place, someone will direct me to where this should be. I've noticed that the themes seem to be somewhat repetitive lately, and have thought of some ideas that might be fun and a little different:

Careers:

Firefighters (a fire engine (with a siren) like the cars, firehouse room wallpaper, firefighter coat, hat, boots, hoses, a petling dalmation, a firehouse kitchen and/or dormitory.

Doctors/Nurses: Lab coats, Scrubs, exam room wallpaper, stethoscopes, hypodermic needles, pill bottles, hospital bed, waiting room, health-related pictures for the walls. . .

Teachers: (I know this was done last fall, but some new ideas) classroom wallpaper; blackboard, stickers with numbers and letters for the black board, seasonal and holiday-realted stickers for the blackboard and walls, books, pencils, pens, crayons, pictures for the walls that look like children drew them; desks or tables . . .

Bus Drivers, Police, and other CityWorkers: Uniforms, shoes and boots, Bus, Police car (with a siren), assorted mustaches and other facial hair similiar to the wigs, flashlight. . .

Farmers: Farm wallpaper (perhaps for one of the gardens): Overalls; boots; straw hat; tractor; buckets; pitchfork; assorted petling farm animals (sheep, cows, chickens, pigs); haystacks, barn (additional room where farm petlings could be kept). . . .

Scientists: Laboratory wallpaper; Lab coats; telscope; microscope; lab equiptment - bunsen burners, bottles, tubes (perhaps with clouds of steam or bubbles); lab tables; black board (with scientific-looking writing on it). . .

Astronaughts: Space ship interior wallpaper; spacesuits; moon vehicle; no-gravity floor; petling aliens. . .

I would also like some more weather-related clothing, i.e., rain coats, boots, unbrellas, sweaters for fall and winter,

Has anyone on the design team considered the option of offering various floor plans for the pets homes? Instead of the houses growing vertically up and up, I would like to have more of my rooms laid out horizontally with only 2 or 3 floors. Some might like a one-floor house.

Thanks for considering my ideas.

Moved to Pet Society chat forum.

This forum is not affiliated with Playfish, the designers or those who put out the game. The best way would be to write to Playfish directly with your ideas. All we can do as fans is to talk about what we'd like to see, but this has no leverage on whether or not the ideas are used.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me how to connect with Play Fish directly?

The best thing to do is keep an eye on THIS THREAD and when they re-open it post your suggestions in there. You could start a new thread in the official playfish forum, but you are not guaranteed that anyone official will see it

I have to say though that I love your ideas...having themed career weeks would be fantastic congratulations