Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Countdown for the new items!!!

I want tons of frogs, but I'm not excited anymore, since I cannot get those fairytale bundles Sad

ahahahahha....i can't wait for new items toooooo......i love them all but i hate PLAYFISH this week because of sooo much CC items.........

the frog isnt in the fairy tale bundles though hun...so you can still have loads of them

This is the first week in ages I'm excited for the new items...I totally love the new theme...just wish so many of hte items were not cc items Sad

Ursula wrote:
I want tons of frogs, but I'm not excited anymore, since I cannot get those fairytale bundles Sad

me too congratulations i hate too the soooo many cc items...

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahahahha....i can't wait for new items toooooo......i love them all but i hate PLAYFISH this week because of sooo much CC items.........

and i second that as well!

lea75 wrote:
the frog isnt in the fairy tale bundles though hun...so you can still have loads of them

This is the first week in ages I'm excited for the new items...I totally love the new theme...just wish so many of hte items were not cc items Sad

that's good for all of us! congratulations

i'd like the chicken too... Sad

lea75 wrote:

Yes, yes, I know that, I was only remarking that I'm not excited anymore, because before I wanted tons of little frogs and all the bundles. I was planning to get poor buying them all, I didn't care about that because I loved those items. Now I'm sounding as a child, but I'm very disappointed with PF for making them CC Sad

lea75 wrote:

that is true....i was totally in love with new items and ugly duck costume and now i know that i will not be able to get it.......

you might be able to trade for them hun...hopefully they will keep them at the same price as the animal costume bags (5cc's) as plenty of people were trading them xx