Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Question for cc's and duck

erm.. how much would the new duck (2 possible outcomes- but i think i can't manage to raise money for two) would be worth?

buy it.. i looooooove the ducky... but at the moment i'm broke so i'd like to know appr. how many money should i raise Smile

i have bye one set for 85*999 and one has got from amazing Chiaretta and i didn't get ducklying .....it's my favorit clothes item in PS.....i will try to get it in few days when i get some more mony.........good luck lucky........=D

ohh... it will take me some time... or a lot! but i will not give up! i'll have those 2 ducks for me!!! soooooooooo cute!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i have bye one set for 85*999 and one has got from amazing Chiaretta and i didn't get ducklying .....it's my favorit clothes item in PS.....i will try to get it in few days when i get some more mony.........good luck lucky........=D

you mean the bundle? i meant the 2 little ducks (black and white). i'll try soon too as a friend of mine quit ps so i get to obtain quite a LOT of nis which could sell for a very good price congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Fashionista wrote:
Good luck sweety Ihope you get both cute little ducks!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!

erm... how much is the rate of the cc's these days?? I'm kinda lost.. Ashamed