Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oliveyou

I'm new!

Hi everyone! My name is Martha and I have been playing Pet Society obsessively for about two years. I'm currently trying to curb my tendency to use real cash to buy Pet Society coins and Playfish cash! It is the only Facebook app that I play and I realized I have gotten kind of crazy about it! My number one pet peeve in Pet Society is missing out on a cute item but I need to quit pumping so much real money into the game so I now have a strict budget set for myself! I thought I might get into trading instead but don't know that I would have anything that anybody wants!

My pet's name is Smokey. You are welcome to find me on Facebook and play with me; I currently only have 22 Pet Society friends Sad

Looking forward to meeting you all!

hi, welcome Martha! I'm sure here you'll find other people with you're same "problem" ehehehhe (me, for example!). And if you have some items you don't like/use anymore try to sell it and you could earnsome coins without spending real money! It's worth a try! Smile

Thanks Chiaretta! I do have a list of no-longer-available items I am looking for as well as a list I would be willing to trade, so I might put that together and list it in the Trading Forum after I have finished reviewing the rules there. I used to just sell the cash items I got (from the Splendid Mystery Box, Revival Box, Digging etc.) and get a lot of money back for them, but then it occurred to me I might be getting items that others would like!

EDIT: Just so I don't look totally foolish ... I am going through and testing items to see which can be given away ... and it seems most of the Playfish cash items can't be ... I really thought more of them could, but looks like a no! So selling those it is Smile

Guest Guest
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
I'd love to add you as my neighbor. I'll send you a F/R.
I'm sure if you put up a store that many people will have a look and might find items they need... I have a store and I sell all the doubles of items I have. It's a great way to get items I missed out on.

Edit: I could not add a note to my F/R. I am Nancy!

Thank you yellownancy! I think I am still figuring out the trading/store thing, it seems pretty simple but it is hard for me to figure out what the appropriate rate is for a trade, and what types of items people expect to be sent for various other items, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. One thing about Pet Society that is frustrating for me is finding items in the mystery boxes, for example I purchased hundreds (I lost count) of GMBs before I found that Giant Monster Plushie, ha haha. Playfish has got me, and got me good.

Hiya and welcome to PSFC.

Look forward to seeing you around the group, and getting to know you

If you want more neighbours, feel free to send me a f/r (please put PSFC and your username in the message)...Rosie would love to visti you Smile

Thank you lea75! Lucky Strike, I am just curious by what people mean when they post that they have an item they want to trade for "1X999" or "1X3333" etc. I thought that meant they would be willing to trade one of the items in exchange for one item that is worth 999 when re-sold, 3333 when re-sold, etc. Is that correct?

Also, I see where people ask "how many cc's do you want for this item" do they mean individual cash coins? as in, if I say I want 5 cc's for an item then i want you to send me an item that sells for 5 playfish coins in the shops?

Is there a typical "exchange rate" this is considered fair or is that up to me and the other person to set?

thanks for answering my silly questions Smile i just want to make sure i am not doing anything dumb.

welcome, dear..
just enjoy this forum and you'll get a lot of fun Smile

yes you're right dear.. that 999, 3333 etc are payments for trading in PSFC.
im sure you'll learn fast about PSFC Smile

999 and 3333 are the sellback price on various items. When you take an item and try to sell it back to the shop, the 999 will come up for certain items and the 3333 will come up for otheres.

The sellback price is 1/3 of the actual value of the item.

Hope that helps, and welcome to PSFC. Smile