Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oliveyou

Looking For: Happy Kitty Weekly Digging Special, Bat Doll, Halloween 2008 Items, Quetzal Bird

I am looking for:

Happy Kitty Plushie - Forest Weekly Digging Special
Bat Doll (Blue Mystery Box - Halloween 2009)
Quetzal Bird (Cinco de Mayo)
and
Halloween 2008 items:
Monster Doll (the green one with the eyes)
Mummy Doll
Spooky Fish Bowl
Evil Jack-o-Lantern
Ghost Sign
Scary Jack-o-Lantern
Monster Couch

Currently I have to trade:

Weekly Digging Special (Forest): Prince Statue
Forest Aquarium
Happy Dolphin
Fox Plushie
Ceramic Flute
Armillary Sphere Design

and I often dig up other things if anyone is interested in anything else in particular I can keep an eye out.

Thanks!

i have this items....pleas offer....i looking for CC's if you have pleas....if not then we can trade for prince statue and some 999,3333,4999 or 5999

happy kitty plushie
bat doll
monster doll
mummy doll
spooky fish bowl
evil jack o lantern
ghost sign
scarry jack o lantern
monster couch

quetzal bird isn't giftable.......x(

i have more of some items...just tell me how many you need.....=D

Hi, thank you very much! Yes, I would love to trade CCs for any and all of these items. Any CC items in particular (I saw your listing, any others? I'm not sure which ones are giftable and I can't really tell until I test by trying to send so I will make sure I do that). I'm sorry to hear the Quetzal Bird isn't giftable Sad Hope they put it in a Revival-type box one day!

Pedja - sorry for the second message but do you also have one of the Halloween 2008 Tombstones? I never got one of those either Sad And let me know what you consider a fair trade, how many/which cash items you prefer etc. It seems I can gift most of them as long as it is done at purchase and the gift box (if applicable) isn't opened! Smile So I am able to send you the WWF bundle, etc at purchase.

oliveyou wrote:
Pedja - sorry for the second message but do you also have one of the Halloween 2008 Tombstones? I never got one of those either Sad And let me know what you consider a fair trade, how many/which cash items you prefer etc. It seems I can gift most of them as long as it is done at purchase and the gift box (if applicable) isn't opened! Smile So I am able to send you the WWF bundle, etc at purchase.

ohh ok.....i have and 1 tomb stone.....do you need only one of this item or more....i have few of each..........=D

i want new Golden Apple Tree,Rainforest Bundle,Revivl Mystery Box,Walk In Closet,WWF Mystery Box.........pleas tell me what you can do for me........i mean how many CC's you can sell me for this items.........tnx......=D

also if you need any another rare item pleas ask........i have a lot of rares for sale...........=D

you also can visit my shop to see what all i have.....=D

Hi Pedja, I sent a friend request, I can send you the following:

Golden Apple Tree 8 cc
Rainforest Bundle 50 cc
Walk-in Closet (extra room) 20 cc
WWF Bundle 9 cc (will send you two)
Revival Box - 7 cc each

in exchange for all of the items listed (just one of each). Does that sound fair? If so, I'll send you your items first once we are friends since I am the newbie here Smile

i'm on maintenance now but i have all this exept the bird and maybe the kitty.. when i'm out of maintenance i will post again and see if you still anything Smile

awesome pedja okay i'm sending the items now, i went ahead and sent two revival boxes, two WWF boxes and the closet and golden apple tree, i just ran out of playfish cash so i'm going to reload and then send you the rest Smile

and i sent the tropical rainforest bundle Smile that is a really awesome one so enjoy!

Happy Kitty Plushie - Forest Weekly Digging Special
Bat Doll (Blue Mystery Box - Halloween 2009)
Quetzal Bird (Cinco de Mayo)
and
Halloween 2008 items:
Monster Doll (the green one with the eyes)
Mummy Doll
Spooky Fish Bowl
Evil Jack-o-Lantern
Ghost Sign
Scary Jack-o-Lantern
Monster Couch

i have all of the above items..let me know if ur still intersted with it

hi everyone thank you, i have everything need now except for the quetzal bird, but i hear he isn't giftable Sad if anyone has any unopened pinatas though i could go for those and maybe he will be inside Smile