Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

TGIF!!!

friday10.jpg

So at last it's Friday. I am so looking forward to the weekend. Sunday night is the Chris de Burgh concert in Mainz and we have sixth row seats. I can hardly wait. Nothing like a wonderful concert to really make me smile. Laughing

Today, I am going to do some serious writing and hopefully that will keep me occupied unitl Sven gets home. I may take a quick walk to the supermarket since the weather is nice and I should get outside.

Bon Voyage Kasijab!!!!!!!!!! Have a lovely trip!!!!

WOW! Hope you have an amazing time at the concert..I havent been to a concert for years

Tried to get my son to see Guns 'n' roses with me next month but he doesnt want to as its not eh original band (just Axel with a new band Sad )

I have Phoebes nursery teacher coming out this afternoon to do a home visit before she starts school...basically just so Phoebe can meet her teacher before she starts school

I am so looking forward to tomorrow....poor Phoebe doesnt know what to do with herself without her sister to play with...she has got used to Jadine being around lol....only 2 more weeks before Phoebe starts nursery school

Mum is already on her way to Southampton...but I'll pass on your message when she phones later Smile

aww hope she has a lovely trip Lea hun xxx

I bet Phoebe is going to love it in nursery with all the new stuff to see and new people to meet congratulations xxx

Good afternoon everyone. Today was a very great day at school. congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Good afternoon! Glad to hear you had a good school day, Tromo! Something in particular happened?

For me these are the last days I have to prepare my exam and I'm a little bit nervous... Sad It won't be a great weekend for me!

Chiaretta wrote:
Good afternoon! Glad to hear you had a good school day, Tromo! Something in particular happened?

For me these are the last days I have to prepare my exam and I'm a little bit nervous... Sad It won't be a great weekend for me!

Well, I had first time Physics in School and I got congratulations when I played Basketball with my friend in PE.

Good luck with your exams.

Chiaretta wrote:
Thank you!

Well done in school Tromo! Have u started high school this year?

No, I am 7th grade. 2 years till High School. congratulations