Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Baby Shower Games...???

Hi All! I'm trying to help with a baby shower in a couple of weeks and my job is to come up with the games.
Just wondering what games you have played and if you could help me out by sharing congratulationscongratulations

we dont tend to have baby showers in the UK Sad

Would love to hear what you get up to at one though congratulations

really? no games? oh boo. lol
we have silly games like filling little diapers with different chocolates and letting them melt so they look like poopie, then people have to open them up and try to guess what chocolates they are! LOL!!! americans....so gross!!! ba ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Laughing

I wonder if anyone does the "diaper the baby doll with your eyes closed" game anymore. I mean, who uses real diapers?

Kokonee wrote:
I wonder if anyone does the "diaper the baby doll with your eyes closed" game anymore. I mean, who uses real diapers?

that could be interesting.

anyone have any other ideas? congratulations

Jeanie! I think the chocolate guessing game is soo cute! You should definitely do that! Or you can try something like having two people walk with a ball placed on their stomachs and see which team can keep it there the longest without touching it with their hands.

Also, guess the mommy's belly size where each guest takes a piece of string or thread cuts it to size and which ever one goes completely around the mom wins!

Or the never say baby game, where no one is aloud to say baby for the duration of the game and if they do they are out until the winner is announced.

I also found this one online:
Bottle Drinking Contest -: Have each participant take a bottle filled with a liquid and suck the bottle as a baby would. The woman who drinks the most in an alloted time wins the baby shower gift. This baby shower game gets everyone laughing!

That last one sounds like soo much fun!

myladyyawo wrote:

Bottle Drinking Contest -: Have each participant take a bottle filled with a liquid and suck the bottle as a baby would. The woman who drinks the most in an alloted time wins the baby shower gift. This baby shower game gets everyone laughing!

LOL! i've actually done this one before. it was so hilarious and embarassing... i totally forgot about it. thank you!! we will definitely do this one!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing