Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I was very suprised...

I was sorting out my chest yesterday and I realised something.......im nothing but a horder! lmao
I had so many boys clothes in my chest (Lin Yao is a girl) so I thought "What am I doing with all these clothes?"
So i sold back all the boys stuff leaving nothing my dresses/wigs/accessories, I even sold back all the shoes as Lin Yao always wears the shoes that make her move faster.
I was suprised by how much coins I made just by getting rid of them!
Im planning on moving onto the items soon, i just wanted to say to all the fellow horders out there, dont be afraid to sell the items/clothes you dont use! lol

lol.....didnt buy male clothes even if were OWO my brother did it
btw i also have maaaaaaaaaaaany items that i dont need and want and dont get rid of them cause im afraid that some day will be rares :Imao:

I'll only keep things i really love from now on congratulations
have you noticed though that the only items that become rares later on are mostly cute items?? lol

I did say most of them lol
it was just nice to be able to go from 57 pages of clothes to 30 pages lmao

I'm going to be doing the same I think.

Getting rid of things I dont want/like.

I will keep some of it for PSFC prizes, but if its just junk then its going

I feel guilty doing that... It has happened to me tooo many times to miss or need an item later and don't have it.. Ashamed any advice on that? Ashamed

btw.. if anyone wants to through out shelves, doors, window and basic stuff i'm always here.. i always find a use for them congratulationsAshamed

lol! i should clear out my chest too.. But i don't remember which iems are IN or NIS..

you'd all be suprised how many pages you will get rid of doing it and the extra coins go a long way congratulations x

I just cashed in 20,000 coins just going through the clothes and weeding out the stuff I don't like. I guess I could have traded some of it, but I am so not in the mood to trade right now.

i think ever since the hacks a long time ago, nothing is rare and everyone managed to get anything they ever wanted so trading has slowed. thats why i dont have a problem selling a load of stuff back Smile
how many pages did you get rid of Tiddly??