Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Looking 4 Fluffy/Persian Cats

I would like to collect the "Fluffy" (not the "Scruffy" ones) cats. I assume they are Crowdstar's attempt at a Persian cat. Let me know if you get any you want to pass on. Thanks!

I put Tasha in the trader for you if you want her. I was thinking about adopting her out and then saw your posting. Let me know, the code was sent to you in game. Smile

Not sure what persians cat look like, and I think fluffy cats are those that when they grow look that if they were angry or are they the scruffy ones?
Can you put pictures?
Ashamed

Not the best of pics...The adult purple cat is a "Fluffy" cat. Also there is a fluffy kitten to her right with light yellow paws:

I realize now that I only have 2 fluffy cats, if I breed fluffy with a normal are there chances to get a fluffy or it has to be fluffy with fluffy? congratulations

Yeah! I finally reached level 50 and got a much needed room! All my Fluffy Cats are in my new room 6! Come by and see them! I will be looking to breed to get even more Fluffy Cats!

I am still looking for Fluffy Cats to breed or adopt!
Please let me know!

A fluffy was born today, but not really sure if you will like it
What color are you looking for Kokonee?
I will add a pic and feel free to tell if you like it or you will look for another one congratulations

This is Durazno
Noy very sure if its a fluffy
 durazn10.jpg

scardona88 wrote:
kokonee im going to add you for happy pets ok

That will be great! Be sure to put something about this forum or "Happy Pets" on the request!

sinenomine wrote:
A fluffy was born today, but not really sure if you will like it
What color are you looking for Kokonee?
I will add a pic and feel free to tell if you like it or you will look for another one congratulations

This is Durazno
Noy very sure if its a fluffy
 durazn10.jpg

Yeah! I'd love to adopt Duranzno! I am looking for all colors, and I don't have any like this one! Thanks!

Woooohooo!
Thanks!
Now, you guys need to adopt my pets in the trader....

sinenomine wrote:
I adopted yesterday Neap Tide congratulations
Thanks Kokonee

Oh, yeah! Let me know if she turns out a digger and a dancer like her mother!

The fluffy ones are cute, I have just started to get some (I bought the purple and blue ones and bred out the ear markings to get solid ones! And I also have a calico one I traded for).

Please feel free to SB to my fluffy cats - the solid ones are in room 2 and the calico is in room 4. Stasia, you are already a neighbor of me Smile Anyone else, add me if you want!

Lately I am mostly trying to breed tuxedo cats, completely solid ones, nearly solid ones with different tail, and calicos without stripes or spots... I am making good progress. Ultimate goal - tuxedo cats with various leg colors and random eyes...

Also if anyone gets a tuxedo cat with matching mask please let me know if you will trade me it (or give me... saw some giving away without code yesterday but couldn't get it... because... got my first bear! it is brown and has panda eyes Smile and I have no room for it in the house yet! must wait till I level up to put it out! Almost level 60!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hey Kokonee, I have two more fluffies for you. Smile

and I have another green with red tail if you want (first room)

Those sure are some cute fluffy cats! This is my favorite fluffy cat so far of mine:

Her name is Skye. here's how she looks grown up...

The fluffy cat at the right of the 2nd picture is Skye's dad.

Bea-ti ful!!!!
I also bought a fluffy from the store to breed it with my cats I like, but I have not been luck in getting more nice fluffies

Leah, what room are your fluffies in? Maybe we can do some social breeding?

I would love to do social breeding.

I think my fluffy solid cats are in room 2 and there is a fluffy calico in room 4. Please send SB requests with any of them Smile

Skye and the calico (I have forgotten her name) have Random eyes. The other fluffies have the same eyes as blue and purple fluffies from the store that I bred to get fluffy cats Smile There is a new purple fluffy kitten that is a nice bright shade.

Stasia, thanks for sending the SB requests. I accepted both this morning but I don't think they were successful? Maybe one was, I can't remember. I am glad you sent them! Thanks!