Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

All kinds of items for really cheap price.......=D

Hii All........cause Dixy have a lot of items we have decide to sell them and help a lot of people who need them........when i say that they are cheep did you think that i will tell you that you can get this items for anything...........If you need any of this items in my Shop you can have it for anything ...........but be fair......this isn't place for rude and selfish people who want only to get items for cheap price......if you need something pleas send me anything (some BMB,RMB,GMB items,Box Items,Egg Items,IS items,Rares,NIS,CC items........absolutly anything) .......just tell me what you need and i will send it to you...........but pleas be fair cause most of items that you send me will be in my next shop and i will try to help more people............ LaughingcongratulationsLaughing

everything is for sale except scare crows and tiki bar and ice booth.......

enjoy in shopping........

SOLD:

-Golden Comb
-Romantic Cushion
-Pink Jello

This shop will be update every few days or every day..........=D

come on people ....you can have any of this items for anything.....maybe you have something that you don't need anymore and need something from this 2 rooms.....just tell me what you want and send me anything and then i will send you what you ask for....... Smile

Haha when I said I didn't have anything bigger, I meant I don't have 3333s or 4999s or 5999s. But I'm willing to send any amount of 999s that you want if that's okay Smile

jennifer: sure......will send it right now.......xD

melodia just send something that you don't need anymore......xD....willl send you comb in a few seconds.....=D

yes that's ok........bump....come on people.......some need something for sure......just send me anything you don't need anymore but pleas be fair.....=D