Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Bunny in a haystack...to buy or not to buy???

I went to the garden store and had a look at it. It's cute, but I'm deliberating whether or not I should buy it. I like it in that it is cute, but am not sure.

Thoughts?

scgrandma58 wrote:
It's cute but it doesn't do anything but wiggle a bit.i was expecting more for 16 cc's. Sad
e t agree and costs soooooo much

i dont think its worth it. save your cc's

even if it was a yellow coin item it isnt so nice.

now if a bunny was hopping around it... hmmmmmm...

I have to say it's pretty much useless, but I love it!! I think it's sooooo cute! Poor little rabbit!!

But I don't have enough CCs for it, so I hope to find someone who can buy it for me! *fingers crossed*

I have 14 right now. But, that's okay, I am just going to wait. The cat in my new signature banner is my big splurge, so I can't imagine buying another something like that.

Thanks guys for helping me to decide. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have 14 right now. But, that's okay, I am just going to wait. The cat in my new signature banner is my big splurge, so I can't imagine buying another something like that.

Thanks guys for helping me to decide. congratulations

ur cat hun is so gorgeous....and love ur siggy Smile

i have buy it and it is very cool.....xD....i love it.....but i think that i need to buy wallpaper and flow also.........LOL

i bought the wallpaper and floor but I dont think im going to get the bunny in haystack, its not really worth paying 16cc for Sad

The wallpaper is real cool. Definitely nicer than the bunny haystack. Love the animated windmill and the bird that flies around. Smile

I've really gotten into decorating the gardens like rooms and they really look great. Thanks, I'm really happy with the room. Bunny in haystack is just way too big to go into any room. I like big decorations, but that's just too big.