Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The sun has got his hat on...hip hip hip horray!
The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I love seeing the sunshine in the morning, doesnt matter that it is freezing outside, it looks bright and has made getting up slightly easier this morning lol

What is everyone up to today? I'm just about to tackle the ironing...which is a job that I hate, but it needs doing and no one else is going to do it for me lol
Looking forward to seeing the new items that PS will release next week...anyone want to have a guess what the next theme will be?

Hope you are all well...hugs xxxxx

Ironing was done last night here while watching 13 going on 30. Smile Today, I have to get a teddy bear pattern cut out so I can meet my bearmaking friends tonight. Smile Should be fun. My friend has a pretty kitty who I can give some attention to. Smile

Tomorrow, Sven has a meeting at the airport, so I will be around here goofing off. Saturday is the Steiff club meeting in Wiesbaden. Should be fun. Sven said I could start looking for my 40th birthday present. Smile I don't know if we will have moved by the time my birthday comes around. I told him I wanted a cat for my birthday, but a teddy will do if we haven't moved.

My daughter is going to be starting her toy making badge at brownies soon...so she will soon be joining you in the bear making Smile

The sun is hining here too but it's sooooooo cold!! my feet are like ice Laughing

Today I'm going to study and help my mother cooking because we have some guests tonight for dinner.... we are going to make lasagna (with meat and with vegetables), a roast with potatos and a cake... I love cooking!!!

And I'm also looking forward to discovering the new items!! I can't wait to see new Halloween items, but I guess its' a bit too early for that... maybe somethng related to Fall?

here we have sun too and amazing temperature 26
today i cooked too as chiara i love cooking too..............i made peas with potatoes im so bored with meat all time so today we have healthy food
i want to make also cheesecake but 15.00 o clock i have to go to work.... busy woman lol

here its still hot!!! as in very hot, i was cooking and im sweating too much, the climate is changing most of the time, yesterday the weather is nice, but now i cannot stay longer time outside Sad

i just finished cooking i cooked the australian way steak, calamares with fried rice and fries, as hubby requested for it, haaaayyy...a bit tired now and my baby in my tummy keeps on kicking, hiihihi..