Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Computron

Can someone ask Playfish to STOP item boardcast

Hi Mod / Anyone

Can someone ask Playfish to stop item broadcasting? It only make the game more lag. Whenever I send one item, it will broadcast whether how many people “Like” this item. The more item I open, the more lag its become. This is annoying!

Sorry hun, we have no say in what Playfish does as we have nothing to do with Playfish, we are a fan website. The only thing I could suggest to sending a message to a mod from the offical Playfish forum xx

The only thing we can suggest you do is contact Playfish directly and tell them of your grievances. We're all fans here, we have no clout with the powers that be. Sorrry.

Ive got to say that I personally dont have a problem with it, but everyones experience is different xx

I've never noticed anything out of the ordinary. I do notice that when I run two games in two different windows, it lags, but that's probably because my poor computer is taxed. congratulations

i think if you have an older computer or the latest softwares in general it causes more lagging... I don't have a problem but i have a lagging chest