Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

I'm back yeah!!! :D

I just back from singapore after get on star cruise, 3 day 3 night, it's so tiring, but I really enjoy it

Maybe because I stay too much on the boat, until now I still feel shaking like in the boat, make me dizzy Laughing

Now I'm still in airport, the plane is delay so I use this time to online because I cannot connect to any internet at there (no wireless detected)..

Oh... I really miss PSFC so much :Rhug:

Thank you very much everyone

@lea
It's very interesting and exciting congratulations
First day, I stay in the boat all day, it's was already 6:30 pm (singapore time)
Second day, the ship landed for a while at penang, malaysia. I visit pagoda at there and go up and reach the top of the pagoda, very tiring Laughing
Third day, The ship landed at phuket island, thailand. I visit james bond island and do some sea cave canoeing, but the weather isn't so nice, the wave is pretty big, I feel so dizzy and vomited a lot there
Fourth day, well... back to singapore and stay a night there and next day Back to Indonesia congratulations

I still feel dizzy now, still feel like in the ship

Wooooow! It still great experience though the sensation will make those hard to forget. hehehe
Welcome back hun congratulations