• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

It's Sunday!!!

sunday10.gif

Happy Sunday everybody!!!

What are you going to do today?
Here it's a nice autumnish morning... Weak sun, freezy air, leaves falling.... I like this period of the year a lot! Today I'm going among hills to a cute restaurant (it's an "agriturismo", but I don't know its english name Ashamed ) and after lunch me and my brothers and sisters in law are going to pick up some chestnuts in the wood!

Hope you all have a nice day!

I am going to watch Hercule Poirot than I will paint till six and than will do homework and than read Heidi.

I love Poirot!!!!! Even if my favourite Agatha Christie's character is Muss Marple!!

I feel totally shattered today Sad

My youngest is not very well, and so we havent had a lot of sleep last night.

Today I have to go to do my weekly food shopping and then do the ironing so the kids all have thier uniforms ready for the morning..and I think I might try and squeeze a nap in there somewhere as well lol

@Tromo, I havent read Heidi for years! I think I'm going to try and find it for my daughter to read, I think she will like it now Smile

@Chiaretta..have a wonderful meal hun, hope you enjoy spending some time with your family x

Morning all

Today I hope to catch up with wish upon a pumpkin and grant some wishes ...been too busy sorting out the shop for the past couple of days

Going out for Sunday lunch with my hubby later, but apart from that don't have too much planned

Chiaretta wrote:
I love Poirot!!!!! Even if my favourite Agatha Christie's character is Muss Marple!!

I was watching "Hallowe'en Party". I love Miss Marple, too. And never watched Tommy And Tuppence, and wish I will watch at least one. I love Rosemary and Thyme and Detective Monk. Have you watched them ?