Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Happy Tuesday!

hallow12.jpg
Happy Tuesday! Only 20 days left until Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening!

Just heading to bed myself, I have to be up at 6 to get my daughter ready for school. After walking her there and walking home, I'm going to go out and have coffee with my friend and her little 1 year old girl. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks so really looking forward to catching up and having a bit of girl time. Then relaxing after I pick my daughter up. Other than that just doing some boring house work. Just hoping right now that the rain stops by morning, or at least slows down!

What do you all have planned for today? Anyone decorate for Halloween yet?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Enjoy your coffee and chat Sara ...does us all good to do that sometimes.

I've got no particualar plans for today, apart from normal chores.

Most definately don't decorate for Halloween ..I love it in PS but not in r/l
Still trawling around the internet trying to get some inspiration for Xmas gifts and not getting anywhere fast !!

Morning!

I have another day of looking after a grumpy poorly Phoebe...shes's still not well, bless her!

Apart from that its just houseword as usual Sad

Hope you all have a good day xx

Happy Tuesday all!

My day is going to be... a resting day. Yesterday I started to hurt, and haven't slept at all last night because of it, so I am really tired. Planning to get some visits done in Pet Society and probably watch some movies while lying in bed. Hope to feel much better tomorrow, then I'm going to have lunch out with a really good friend.

Hugs to all!

Well just got back from my nice coffee with my friend. We drove down to the little beach about 30 minutes away and sat and enjoyed the cool autumn weather, watching the waves in the water. It was definitely what I needed!!

I also found out that my daughter might qualify for the school bus to school instead of walking to and from. The cut off is normally 3 km from the school be we 2.4 km. But she wears leg braces to help her legs and feet align properly so it's really hard for her to walk that much and have energy for gym first thing in the morning. So it was worth looking in to, and I'll find out tomorrow!!

Audrey, Is it not tradition there to decorate for Halloween? Here people decorate to show which houses will be handing out candy to the children, it helps prevent kids from going to empty houses.

Lisa, I hope Phoebe starts to feel well sweetie. It's definitely that time of year to go round and seem to last so long. Especially now that she is in school part time it's hard for them not to catch everything.

Sophie, I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you take it easy!

myladyyawo wrote:
Well just got back from my nice coffee with my friend. We drove down to the little beach about 30 minutes away and sat and enjoyed the cool autumn weather, watching the waves in the water. It was definitely what I needed!!

I also found out that my daughter might qualify for the school bus to school instead of walking to and from. The cut off is normally 3 km from the school be we 2.4 km. But she wears leg braces to help her legs and feet align properly so it's really hard for her to walk that much and have energy for gym first thing in the morning. So it was worth looking in to, and I'll find out tomorrow!!

Audrey, Is it not tradition there to decorate for Halloween? Here people decorate to show which houses will be handing out candy to the children, it helps prevent kids from going to empty houses.

Lisa, I hope Phoebe starts to feel well sweetie. It's definitely that time of year to go round and seem to last so long. Especially now that she is in school part time it's hard for them not to catch everything.

Sophie, I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you take it easy!

Thank you, I am feeling much better. I still hurt, but now it went to a much bearable level, so will take me another day or so to feel 'normal' again :-) I am happy, because today I'm going to have lunch out with a friend and have some catching up to do with her as well. And later this eve BF is coming over, he'll be here until Monday, but has to go to work during the day (long story made short cos it's a bit more complicated then that).

Would give anything to go to the beach right now and just sit there, watch the waves. I'm afraid it's a bit too cold to just be sitting there now.

I hope you receive good news about the school bus! Will keep my fingers crossed!!

fingers crossed you get some good news aout the school bus hun...that is a long way for your little girl to have to walk every day xx