Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

What would you like to see next week?

If PS updates when they typically do, maintenace should be in a few hours. We've already have "sweet Halloween week" and Twilight-inspired week so what other Halloween goodies would you like? As some of you may already know, Hina is very very excited about Halloween. Laughing I for one would like some more food.

I think this week will be like a frankenstein and mummies week again congratulations

Really?? Well, I have nothing against Frankenstein or mummies! Laughing I'd also like to see some more witch stuff, like a broom our pet could carry, and some more ghosts and cemetary stuff please! And a werewolf plushie!

hinapasha wrote:
Really?? Well, I have nothing against Frankenstein or mummies! Laughing I'd also like to see some more witch stuff, like a broom our pet could carry, and some more ghosts and cemetary stuff please! And a werewolf plushie!

I can be wrong Laughing Maybe it's a witch week with lots of hats Laughing

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I can be wrong Laughing Maybe it's a witch week with lots of hats Laughing

That would be great! I love witch outfits! congratulations

I'd love a whitches broom that our pet can sit on and float just above the ground on....prolem is knowing payfish it would be cash coins lol

I would like to see some non scary things, not the typical mummies, vampires, and things that go bump in the night. When I was a kid, we would dress up as lots of different things, many of which were not scary, but they were fun. I want some stuff like that, just off the beaten path from the typical scary stuff.

I still wish they would do a real Indian Summer theme with lots of fall based things.

lea75 wrote:
I'd love a whitches broom that our pet can sit on and float just above the ground on....prolem is knowing payfish it would be cash coins lol

Maybe they could make a floating witch, like the floating ghosts

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I would like to see some non scary things, not the typical mummies, vampires, and things that go bump in the night. When I was a kid, we would dress up as lots of different things, many of which were not scary, but they were fun. I want some stuff like that, just off the beaten path from the typical scary stuff.

I still wish they would do a real Indian Summer theme with lots of fall based things.

I'd like to see a gypsy costume for our pets. congratulations And angel and devil costumes!

lea75 wrote:

That would be so cool! And that image made me think of that show Bewitched! Laughing

Edit: Lea is psychic!

I love it if they make a witch week Laughing
When I was little I really dream I could be a witch, wizard, etc and live in the world full of magic Laughing
I wish I my dream come true in ps Laughing

mm yeah i think there should be more food ^^
i like the new graveyard treasure area though C:
i think that there should be like a large collection of costumes or something, like when you go trick-or-treating not all the costumes are scary...
or maybe like a mystery box of costumes for your pet! :DD
and then you could collect them all.... *o*

TheUltimateK wrote:
i think that there should be like a large collection of costumes or something, like when you go trick-or-treating not all the costumes are scary...

If PS had mystery box costumes, they would probably be for cash coins but that is a very cool idea. I wonder why they didn't think of that. Laughing And about the food, I think I'm pretty satisfied because of the Hideeni candies. congratulations They are so cute! The only thing I wanted which PS didn't offer is my werewolf plushie. But maybe they'll have that in the week after.

hinapasha wrote:
TheUltimateK wrote:

If PS had mystery box costumes, they would probably be for cash coins but that is a very cool idea. I wonder why they didn't think of that. Laughing And about the food, I think I'm pretty satisfied because of the Hideeni candies. congratulations They are so cute! The only thing I wanted which PS didn't offer is my werewolf plushie. But maybe they'll have that in the week after.

yeah that's true, lots more cash coin items have appeared lately ;A;
and yeah the hideeni candies are so cute 8DD my favourite is the little pumpkin with a face lol :]
hmm and maybe your werewolf plushie will be a weekly digging item or something soon Smile

TheUltimateK wrote:

hmm and maybe your werewolf plushie will be a weekly digging item or something soon Smile

Let's hope!

lea75 wrote:

lol, your wish came true, i think the broom is limited! and one is 15cc

Mage lvl8 wrote:
maybe warewolf potion, turns your pet into a warewolf

well, theres a werewolf costume so thats almost it!