Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nemesinka

WTS! rare-halloween-bed-monster

hi alex.... I will send u 2*5999, as per your message u sent me on facebook. You asked me to send payment first, however, due to the amount of posts and rep u have compard to me, would it be ok if you sent the bed first, then I will send payment, once i recieve the bed?

We could also use a Trade Referee, if you would like... please let me know...

[quote="kiviern04"]Hi! Sorry i was at work. I am edited by smorkle, forum moderator on facebook.

hi there. please do not post your personal email address. the facebook link below your avatar leads directly to your account and a friend request can be requested that way. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

smorkle, forum moderator

kiviern04 wrote:
hi alex.... I will send u 2*5999, as per your message u sent me on facebook. You asked me to send payment first, however, due to the amount of posts and rep u have compard to me, would it be ok if you sent the bed first, then I will send payment, once i recieve the bed?

We could also use a Trade Referee, if you would like... please let me know...

[quote="nemesinka"]
kiviern04 wrote:
Hi! Sorry i was at work. I am edited by smorkle, forum moderatoron facebook.

No worries, Alex.... I work friday, sat and sunday 12 hour shifts, so if you still are interested in this trade, let me know how u want to trade. Or if you would like to use a referee too, let me know, then i could send u payment first with a referee on the side, or, if you feel comfortable by sending me the item first, then i will send payment after.
I am really easy going, and want to help this trade go as smoothly as possible.
I will be back on again in 24 hours from when I posted this, PSFC time.

Ursula wrote:
If you're unsure about a trade, check this thread: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/safe-trade-referee-t896.htm

You can ask for a safe trade referee from the list (or another mod/admin) to help you in the trade Smile

Thank you Ursula.
I will wait to hear from the seller to see what he feels comfortable with

great! do you only have 1 spare left?

if not i'd like 2-3 beds Smile

can you send first? (i have to really soon and i'll be back in appr. 12 hours Ashamed )

recieved the bed. thank you very much. Sorry this trade a bit of time, but all recieved.
Payment sent.
rep added....
thank you again