Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

What is this called?

It is a dress on pet society that is pink and lepoard print with a bit of ruffle, like black and pink in colors. It was sold during a week as a this weeks item I believe, I was not playing around that time and I really want that item and don't even know what it's called to wish for or trade for.

Also, what are the couches with a fleur-di-lis type of design on them really pretty purple couch collection and there was a whole set in pink and in purple, I'm looking for the purple. What are they called???

So many things I want...that I can't identify....

I think the dress you mean is the Animal Print 80s dress Smile

As for the furniture, I think it might be the enchanted series, there's an enchanted couch, chair, stool, bed etc

honey_12.jpg

Is this the couch you mean? If so, it's called the enchanted sofa Smile I don't think kogaweb works anymore, but you can try ********, they have a pretty good database of items

honey_13.jpg

Please do not advertise other PS groups - lea75

Haha the couch is in front of the halloween tree in my garden picture Smile It is called the enchanted sofa

Guest Guest
ooh i might have a spare dress. if not i'll try to ID it.

It is called: Animal Print 80s Dress Smile

Lithium, you also need to put a valid FB link through your forum profile here, since we are FB orientated for PS and it's a rule.