Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

ARE PEOPLE MAD???????????

I was looking at some trades in the TOF (i like to be updated with the prices)

someone ask a seller of the digging clowns if he can buy with a SANTA THRONE. You want to know ehat the buyer offered to biy for the throne????? 5 CLOWS!!!! 5!!!!! Obviously the seller accpted!!!!!!

ARE PEOPLE MAD???????????

Or a fox plushie for 4*6666?? (well i actually bought that but it' s irrelevant! she offered to sell for less to someone else so i offered a bit more)

And i have seen maaaaaany other trades like that!!!!!!

Another sells ex. 3 ghost shirts 1*999 all and the other 1*5999 for 1!!!! (which is actually more fair!)

But the question remains!!!! ARE PEOPLE MAD???????????????????

I don't know anything about prices, so I'm not sure if they are high, low or funny Laughing

lol! Laughing

low (5 clowns, 4*6999), funny!!!!!!!, high (fox for 4*6999?? i got it much less than i should, 5 clowns for santa throne??? -.- )

CRAZY!!!!

Guest Guest
i want the clown.. LMAO but wtf @ the fox. O_O

i have bought 5 clowns yesterday for 1*5999........LOL..........and i posted thread to sell my rares and then closed it because people have offer me 1*5999 for Dark Queen Bed......and 3*999 for Powderpuf Dress..........LOL....i pay it more than that............prices are to low..........when i started to trade .......a year ago.......prices was OK.........but now everything is crazy............i have 40 Black Cats in my chest........and i have sold and give away a lot of them.....but my first black cat that i have bought was more then 20*4999 ......people was offering a lot of CC's for one cat..........and now..............black cat is 1*999..........

I think it's normal that the prices had drop. I mean, now most of the people who want those things, got them. And if people has no way of paying those prices, prices must be lower or no one will buy them. In the past, prices were tooooo high. It's insane to be broke after one trade Laughing

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
Riuna wrote:

Laughing see my point????

do you have a clown?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Riuna, do you have a clown teddy?

LMAO!!! no i don't. >.
and that is so true!! i saw how insane prices where before.. like.. 900 x999s... that was just crazy... but now everything is more or less affordable (cept maybe cc LOL)

Riuna wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Riuna wrote:

Laughing see my point????

do you have a clown?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Riuna, do you have a clown teddy?

LMAO!!! no i don't. >.
and that is so true!! i saw how insane prices where before.. like.. 900 x999s... that was just crazy... but now everything is more or less affordable (cept maybe cc LOL)

Guest Guest
now you're gonna make ME mad!! LMAO!!!!!! Laughing

Riuna wrote:

Yay, get mad! Laughing

You know, here in PSFC we are all baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girsl

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Riuna wrote:

Yay, get mad! Laughing

You know, here in PSFC we are all baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girsl

GRR!!!! LMAO! Naughtay people in this forum! very naughtay! and crazy. but then again it's halloween... :spiteful:

I would say yes, people are mad, and people are dumb like me, which is more valuable the santa or the clown?

sinenomine wrote:
I would say yes, people are mad, and people are dumb like me, which is more valuable the santa or the clown?

the santa the santa lol

esperia wrote:
sinenomine wrote:

the santa the santa lol

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing