Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smut

hallo again im back from 2 great days

hallo again all now im back i havent bee online the last days because i ahvent be home becasue some off the scandinavien pet society players havent talk about to meating in realy life and now we do it so the yesterday i travelt to copenhagen to see some off the other danish pet society players in relay life it was so great and so funny to see them irl. and im just came home now and im realy tired and realy happy becasue it have been a rtealy great meating and i and soem of the other play have a bed i sleep on so i first take home again today

wow!!! that is really great charlotte! well i wish to do that in the future too, it will be fun and exciting to meet other people whom u just known from an internet social game.

thanks all and yes it was realy great and i now what you feel chay i hav the same fealing some days ago before i meet them but i thing it is realy hard to do in the most countrys because the countrys is so big but i now the person how have malking this her emeating have read about it in the franch sub forum in play fish forum because the franch people have make some thing like this last summer and so she thing when they cane do it why so not the danish because denmark is a lot smaller than franch so she make it and we came around 14 danish pet society plays