Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

It's Monday!!

Yes, it is Monday again, the beginning of a new week.

I am currently at the library, starting from today, I'll be working on my masterthesis!
And I have to say, for now it's been quite nice here, apart from the cleaning team that's making a lot of noise (on purpose...).

I'm having a lazy morning then after lunch I have to take my daughter to her appointment with the pediatrician Sad

Then back this afternoon to start packing as we are off to Mums tomorrow congratulations

Oh and dont forget Kivies chat room quiz
I'll be in there at 18:00, hope you see you in there Smile

I'm studying for an exam I have this Friday, but I hope to have some time for Kivie's quiz!!! Even if I have to take all my stuff outside my room because tomorrow the painter comes and I'll get my walls lilac!

I am sick and this is the 7th day resting (And a Lazy day). I can't draw or do anything except Watch TV, Play on Laptop, read or Sleep. Had a the worst nightmare ever and it's effect is still on me. :shakes: But today will spend more time reading then being on Laptop.

This is it for me today, my head is going to explode and I am really tired, so I think I'm calling it an end for today, I did more then I even planned, so that's a good thing.

I am heading home now, going to enjoy the sun outside for a bit and take some time off. No need to overdo it already, right?

I'll try to get online again for the chat room quiz
and I hope everyone's Monday turns out to be better

And Tromo: get well soon *hugs*