Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Bat wing potion info

bat10.png

This is the Bat wing postion from last year's halloween.

And since many of you may have questions here is how it goes.

Pet society had a time limit on it. That means that from the day you had bought it it would only stay in your chest for 14-15 days if i remember correctly. The effect on the potion only lasted 3 days (as normal potions do).

As you understand it's impossible for people to have it now right?

Today it is in the lost threasures map (which i was informed of it after i had dug..)

Now, apart from having it from today's treasure map there is another LEGAL way for people to have it up to the day but please be carefull as it's VERY rare!!!!

As ps had a limit and many people knew it and noone could possibly know that they would stop one day having limit in potions (ALL potions) noone tried to keep it. BUT a few people found a way on how they could use it in the future (again they only thought of using it and not having it as a permenant decor as it would go away.. Sad )

If I (person A) gift it to another acc (person B) which either is an innactive friends acc or a secondery one and NEVER open the gift then the item wouldn't be in the chest so the limit couldn't start. BUT after time ps stopped having the limit on ALL potions (and it was a big surprise!!!! and not so known i might add..) so people that have done that could safelly open the gift and have the potion for ever..

As you understand this is mainly random and not so many people could have done that..

So keep this in mind when you trade Smile

One last thing.. the time limit is lifted from the potion being IN the chest.. IF you USE it the effect will ONLY last 3 days as normal...

Lucky Strike wrote:
details! i couldn't remember that.. its in today's? you're sure? going to change that Smile

Yes just saw it in Lost City treasures.

i traded for 2 a few hours back congratulations

4*5999+1*3333 and the other for 3*5999 congratulationscongratulationscongratulations i'm soooooo happy!!! will try for a few more but we'll see congratulations