Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Who else thinks..

.. that the stickers are kinda getting ridiculous to collect??????

Ok the bronze... Ok the silver... But the gold... come on!!!! By now all my recycled sticjer (80% actually) are duplicates of other golds i'm having!!!! It's Mad

And al i get is brinze or a silver and every 230430 a gold maybe/...

Sad

I only need about 10 more bronze stickers to complete all the collections but it's taking FOREVER!!! I don't think I'll ever be able to collect all the silver or gold Sad

I had never understood how stickers worked, so I have all of them mixed Laughing

I wish you didn't have to cook so many things to get up the levels...it's totally ridiculous to have to cook well over a hundred dishes to get to the next level!

Ursula wrote:
I had never understood how stickers worked, so I have all of them mixed Laughing

basicly you collect the same sticker in bronze, silver and gold... but if you get gold at once you can't use a same lower value sticker .. I make noooo sense now but i'm soooooooo tired Ashamed

jennifer wrote:
I wish you didn't have to cook so many things to get up the levels...it's totally ridiculous to have to cook well over a hundred dishes to get to the next level!

100??? Laughing you're on a small level aren't you??? some have 200-300 and others even 500-600 (last ones..)

Sad

I don't think I'll ever have all the gold. I think I'll be happy with just silver. Sad

I can't even get all the bronze, so I think silver and gold are going to be forever unattainable for me Sad

jennifer wrote:
I can't even get all the bronze, so I think silver and gold are going to be forever unattainable for me Sad

I don't have all the bronze yet either! But I still want some silva.

I'd be happy with the silver too but i really want to finish them... Up to now i have all the bronze, half silver (almost) and 1/3 gold... but i'm stuck like this for a long time... Sad

I love stickers. I got a gold today from Hina. I can't wait to collect every in Gold.

Tromo3 wrote:
I love stickers. I got a gold today from Hina. I can't wait to collect every in Gold.

Now I received a gold from Gabs Giggles and a gold from the sticker pack (I don't have both golds)