Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Excitement has just kicked in for christmas!!

So as you all know i go down my parents on a sunday for sunday dinner....And when i went in...she had my xmas pressie on the table for me to 'register' =D
I was so excited cause it was an Ipod touch 4g(with the camera)

OMG i was over excited! When i registered it she let me take a look at it for abit and see if i liked it...And i loved it! Its just like the iphone but without the phone if you know what i mean

Does anyone on here had the ipod touch 4g? If so, what do you think of it?

way coooool!!! love my ipod too but i don't have the ipod touch with 4g!!! sweet! you must love it!!

Mage lvl8 wrote:
woah lucky! i still have my ipod 1st gen, haha

Oh i had one of those until i dropped it and the screen cracked all the way down the middle =/ Not good! It was going to cost me more to get a new screen then it was to get a brand new one....But at this time i had my phone so i could just use that as an mp3 player haha!

I can't live without my iPod, one of the best things I've ever bought congratulations No, I don't work for Steve Jobs Laughing

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

Oh i had one of those until i dropped it and the screen cracked all the way down the middle =/ Not good! It was going to cost me more to get a new screen then it was to get a brand new one....But at this time i had my phone so i could just use that as an mp3 player haha!

ouch Sad

Mage lvl8 wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

ouch Sad

Yes ouch haha....But it was the best thing that happend cause then i got a new phone from my parents which was more better then my old phone and mp3 put together

I carry my iPod everywhere. It has all my favorite music on it. I even put Sven's favorite ACDC CD on it so he can have some of his music when we are on the road.

I can't really get excited about Christmas until after my birthday passes. Once that's over, then I'll be decking the halls big time. congratulations

I dont get excited about Christmas until I have all my pressies bought, then I can get excited lol
I try to finish my shopping by the end of November, that way I can just enjoy December, and all the decorations Smile

I was looking at ipods today, I really want a mp3 player but one that has a radio as well, it seems the ipod touch has a radio so will have to look more into it congratulations

Well... I'm actually looking for a new ipod as well, as I have an old one... (an ipod mini, ahem) but the battery always dies really quick and these days I just go out without my ipod, but it's not the same to be honest...