Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC CHAT AREA!

There is a flower petal shower on main page..
so beautiful
Is it just me? or anyone see it too?

Yes it is there!

Third chaotic day in a row. But there are some stupid things said in my class when they are needed to get a grade and PS respects my depression Laughing

-Serenity- wrote:
There is a flower petal shower on main page..
so beautiful
Is it just me? or anyone see it too?

They are falling poppies to help remember the men and women who have died for their country durning conflicts new and old...it will only be on for today

Good mood didnt last long tonight...stupid Argos have annoyed me!

I returned Jadines Christmas present the other day as it kept switching itself off then on again (its a karaoke machine) and they changed it no problem...now this one is so distorted you cant hear what you are singing Mad

I am not a happy bunny right now Mad

she would love that, but it would soon end up me cleaning it out, feeding it and giving it attention...I already look after the girls hamster lol x

lea75 wrote:
she would love that, but it would soon end up me cleaning it out, feeding it and giving it attention...I already look after the girls hamster lol x

OMG, I was talking about a plushie Laughing A real bunny would need a lot of attention and care (and an open space, I had a guinnea pig and I must admit that he didn't smell like flowers) Laughing

It's better an enormous bunny plushie congratulations

OMG NO!!

The girls already have way to many plushies...I have to keep removing some when they are not looking lol

They share a bedroom, and already have plushies all over their beds, on top of the wardrobe, and on a shelf that runs the full width of the room...plus Phoebe has 2 boxes full of them under her bed.....no more! :loo:

lea75 wrote:
OMG NO!!

The girls already have way to many plushies...I have to keep removing some when they are not looking lol

They share a bedroom, and already have plushies all over their beds, on top of the wardrobe, and on a shelf that runs the full width of the room...plus Phoebe has 2 boxes full of them under her bed.....no more! :loo:

Lucky girls!!! I have most of my plushies in my parents home Laughing I miss them! (well, I miss my parents more than my plushies, of course) :

good morning all hope you all got a lovely day i have free to day so i just home to relax and maby clean some thign in my flatt lol but it not weather to go out it stormy weather and rain so much out to day so i will try to be in site doors the most off the day but later i need to go out to go to mas'seur and to go shopping some intims to to morrow night when i will go home o my paarents to celebrate mortensaften " i dont now what the name in english is" but it is a danish name fore sankt martin in denmark we name him morten bisp but his real name is sankt martin maby some now wht is it now but in denmark we celebrate it at the 10'th november normal but when it was a wednesday this year my family first celebrate it tomorrow and we got duck portatoes and so wither

lea75 wrote:
OMG NO!!

Laughing I have only a basket with Plushies and in my bed all over the were my head are Plushies. And my TEddy Bear is a cursed Plushie Laughing Whenever I come to bed and my father sleeps(I sleep on the the bed up in the Double floor bed) so the lights are turned off. And I see somenthing big in my bed (The teddy BEar is Giant. I think someone is in my bed but it is that bear.

Hi, Gabs!
I'm very bored today. I have things to do (and I' doing them), but they're so boooooooring. I feel like Homer Simpson Laughing

Ursula wrote:
Hi, Gabs!
I'm very bored today. I have things to do (and I' doing them), but they're so boooooooring. I feel like Homer Simpson Laughing

lol, im bored today too, and tired and I still have to go to the uni Laughing .what's that you have to do?

Ho everyone! Just finished eatibg Noodles Laughing I thought they stoped getting them in the shops.

Fine, TY! Yesterday whole day Stomach ache, When I woke up felt like wasn+t sick but when I stretch it starts to hurt. And yesterday Watched Sorcerrer's Apprentice. My day today=Lazy day. My da tomorrow=Art day and Opera night.

How was your day?

Are you feeling better?. I think im going to have a lazy day today, Im supposed to go to university but im not feeling well, so im going to stay in home, maybe going to cook something Laughing

I am feeling a lot of better. I know that cause yesterday I was for nothing wasnted sleep. Now I want to go for a walk at the Wilson's Lane but not supossed to cause had Stomachache and I never want to sleep at day Laughing I hope you understood what I said (Literally posted)

I don't think cause I felt the pain when I woke up (but it was little) and had to ask somethig really important on the last and before the last School subject at school. :watching_Zoey_101:

Laughing I was looking for one with those cute eyes that make peope accept anything or give what the PSFC member with an avatar with so cute eyes want.

:watching_an_episode_I_watched_already: Laughing Anyway I watch TV and is on PSFC at same time Laughing

Nope. I have two hamsters and One stray cat that lives near the building I live. He is a fluffy little adult cat. (Lazy too, but don't tell I said this)

:Crazy_nurses_are_really_funny: LaughingLaughing The show is really funny.

They are really cute. I hae one Chinese and one Siberain (althought the Pet store worker said it was Chinese, but when I write Siberain hamster all pictures are like the female one). The female (SIberain) is really cute and a little Fuzzy. Both are tiny.

4 movies that are currently in cinema me want watch, and Just noticed Harry Potter and the Deathly GHollows Part 1 are about a week far away to be in Cinema.

I don't mind if it is in 3D. I only watched a movie in 3D more than 6 years ago. Only once. Have you ever watched:
Devil
GUardians (the Owld movie)
Arthur and the Minimoys 3
Alpha and Omega 3D

Hop I go to cinema tomorrow. There is no school at Tuesday and Wednesday Laughing More time for Cinema (I wasn't there for a month r more Miss the place Sad )

No I havent.. but I wanted to see Devil, im going to rent it someday =P
Didn't you saw Avatar or Alice in Wonderland or any of those new movies in 3D?

No. Does 3D means witht hose glasses? I hope Devil is scary as Sixth Sence.
have you Watched Sorcerrer's Apprentice?

The movie is Awasome! Hope there will be a Sequel! what Kind of Glasses?

Yeah,Ive been told is good. They are modern 3D glasses, the other ones are kind of old and of course the effect isnt the same.

GOnna try to watch 3D. Do you like Black and white movis? Like Charlie Chaplin or Stan and Oli?

You should try it! it always makes me kind of dizzy tho and are very uncomfortable when you already wear glasses, imagine two at the same time Laughing . Im not into classical movies but I really liked Three Stooges when I was a kid =P

It is like shows with one Stupid Funny person and other "smart" person,

I will watch them again. Laughing have you ever watched Billy and Mandy ( A funy Cartoon)?

Laughing I posted some video in the TV & Movies. Laughing I watched an episode from it 2 days ago and was laughing I was crying Laughing

I love Laughing to funny cartoon and movies. But I also Love movies like Harry Potter, Sorcerer's Apprentice an similiar.