Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Problems connecting :/

It's my turn now to have problems with getting on PS. Sad Most times I try to get on, I refresh like 10 times and if I'm lucky it will work, otherwise, it will give me the "we are not able to establish a connection but click here to retry" screen. Because of this, the BMB gifts that usually get posted on my wall, I won't be able to accept. So I'd like to tell those of my friends who go through the trouble of posting those gifts for me everyday to not do so until I am able to get on PS more easily. I will keep on posting gifts if I am able, and because of the same reason I've mentioned, I won't be able to accept the thank you coins either so please don't post those for me as well. Hopefully the problem is on their end and will fix itself soon. Thanks guys!

1) I wish it gets solved really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) i'm sorry for not posting but i don't really visit latelly... at all... Sad I get my coins by helping or the uilting items... or reselling built items, fruits, etc... Ashamed

same here, i cant get on.. all im getting is blank page where the pet society game is supposted to be

Lucky Strike wrote:
1) I wish it gets solved really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) i'm sorry for not posting but i don't really visit latelly... at all... Sad I get my coins by helping or the uilting items... or reselling built items, fruits, etc... Ashamed

Thanks Lucky! And don't feel bad about not visiting.

Guest Guest

Wow. playfish is just failing... ugh. Sad i'm sorry.

i should check mines right now too...