Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Looking for christmas items

Hi,im looking for:

Holiday wrapping wallpaperGift from myladyyawo, thank you! congratulations
Gingerbread house
Fairylights for medium tree x2
White mitten Thank you myladyyawo.
Festive gingerbread dress Thank you annick1206.
Festive gingerbread shoesThank you annick1206.
Gingerbread hairband Gift from Chay, thank you! congratulations
Festive gingerbread teapotThank you annick1206.
Cupcake ornamentThank you myladyyawo.

Tell me your offers, thanks!

congratulations

Festive gingerbread dress
Festive gingerbread shoes
Festive gingerbread teapot

i have these Smile i think the hairband was not part of the festive gingerbread set and i dont have it :/

is 2*5999 okayfor the items above? i will send the items and you can pay whatever suits you

annick1206 wrote:
Festive gingerbread dress
Festive gingerbread shoes
Festive gingerbread teapot

i have these Smile i think the hairband was not part of the festive gingerbread set and i dont have it :/

is 2*5999 okayfor the items above? i will send the items and you can pay whatever suits you

Is more than fine hun! Ill send them right now =D

Edit: Thank you so much! Its always a pleasure to trade with you congratulations. Rep added

I have a pair of the white mittens, 1 silver star bow and 1 cupcake ordainment. Please let me know what you offer for them as I don't really know what to ask! If you have any items you would like to swap with them, I'm interested to know that as well!

myladyyawo wrote:
I have a pair of the white mittens, 1 silver star bow and 1 cupcake ordainment. Please let me know what you offer for them as I don't really know what to ask! If you have any items you would like to swap with them, I'm interested to know that as well!

I don't know either, maybe 1*3333 for both of the tree ornaments and 1*5999 for the mittens?You tell me,,, Laughing

chay wrote:
sent u something

Thank you!!Thank you for being so nice congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I don't know either, maybe 1*3333 for both of the tree ornaments and 1*5999 for the mittens?You tell me,,, Laughing

Sound fair to me congratulations Let me know when your ready to trade.

myladyyawo wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Sound fair to me congratulations Let me know when your ready to trade.

Ok, I'll send the payment right now =D

myladyyawo wrote:
All received, and just finished sending congratulations Adding a reputation point for you congratulations

Thank you!

Thank you for the trade congratulations Rep added too!!