Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Happy Monday Everyone!

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening everyone!

Things have been so busy for me lately, but thankfully calming down now. It's definitely starting to feel a lot like winter time here, in fact the weather network is actually predicting it will snow here on Friday!! Even though it's supposed to rain all the way until then.

The shops here in town are even starting to decorate there windows like Christmas (due to the fact we've had our thanksgiving in October). I'm getting super anxious about setting up our Tree (usually December 1st). The season is already hitting me, I guess is the best way to describe it.

I hope you all are doing well, how has everyones day been? So far it's only 10 to 10am here, so my day has only just begun. Although it feels later as I've been up for 4 hours. Kids are both in school, house is tidy so today is just one of those relaxing days for me.

So anyone else feeling the winter/Christmas feeling yet? When do you start to decorate?

Hi Yawo!! I missed you a lot!! And now you are online, and I must go German course(Ihope I spelled it right or said the right word)

My MOnday is Happy. First Classes were shortened(caue of a Muslim holiday Tomorrow) and no school tomorrow and the day after.

Well, my dear...top of the morning to you too, sara!
I keep forgetting that we are on the same time zones... I love that!!!!!
And 2 of my kids are at school and my oldest, 16 year old is still asleep.... guess i gotta wake his bottum up soon, however i am really enjoying my peace and quiet, I must say.

Life has been pretty hard for me, lately, and i keep thinking to myself, "christmas" bah humbug....but, your post has slapped me upside my head and i have just now come to realize to "snap out of it" and enjoy this time of year.. I am hoping it is going to help me get both of my feet planted firmly on the ground with my chin up and enjoy life to its fullest.

Therefore, I am hoping on setting up our decorations around the 7th of December.
Enjoy YOUR time, sara.... oh wait..i have an idea..why don't u run down here and clean my house....then u will have something to do...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing enjoy YOUR time, sweets and enjoy the rain and snow.....
our weather here is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.... I would love for it to rain a lot ..better yet snow....woot woot

Tromo, Nice to hear from you! Hope you really continue to enjoy your Monday!! Enjoy your days off and have fun!

Kivie!! Sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult go of things lately! And listen here Miss! You better snap out of it lol, because if I read another bah humbug from you I will run over to California and we'll have words for sure!! *giant hugs*.

Every time I get stressed out or emotional around this time I try and think of the season, what it means and how relaxing and enjoyable it can be. Sometimes I wish we could be snowed in and just relax with a nice hot drink, or some eggnog!!

Ah, and just something about these quite mornings well the kids are in school. Walking home from taking my son to preschool, I was thinking that I'm going to rush and get right on here to PSFC and see how everyone was doing! I haven't been on much and I've missed it here!! Soon my house won't be so quite though either, although I don't have a 16 year old to wake up, I do have to get my son in about 45 minutes so trying to enjoy the time I have until then.

Thankfully the rain has stopped for a bit! But if you love rain and snow you should come out to British Columbia, Canada for a week! You'll get more than your fair share of this weather! It changes soo much! How about we swap! Sunny California would be a nice Vacation!! lol! If only!

Enjoy the rest of your day sweetie, and cheer up!! Everything will fall together, and tomorrow will be another day!!

Thank you sara...I need a good butt whoopin, sometimes. I am exhausted...my usual monday complaint, since working 3 twelve hour shifts in a row over th weekend.. I really think i need a job change. I think i am burnt out. So, that there alone can bring me down.

Deal... on the weather swap. I'll put a text/email/phone call out to mother nature, to see if she will comply
I wish
you enjoy the rest of your day too sweets...
think i might take a nap

Hi Sara, I haven't heard of you in a while Hope everything is fine!!

I begin to feel Xmas around and I'm both excited and nervous about it: excited because I simply love the Xmas atmosphere, but nervous because Christmas means that my exams are coming (they begin usually after Xmas and New Year's holidays), so I've to do lot of things!
But exciting surely wins, so I'm looking forward it a lot!!!

Have a great day!!

You're still here Yawo!

OMG!! The stupid plant in the hall where you enter in flats has scared me for the 20th time Laughing