Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Funny Quotes and things that happened to me

Laughing I was just feeling to share with you to how my life is sometimes and :35: .

Laughing THis actually sounds more funny than it is to read it. Laughing Whenever my mum says she is going to another countryMy reflex is: "Please buy me something!" Laughing

Laughing I say this when I am reading and someone is annoying me:
"Let me tell you tell you a bed time story: Once lived a monster ......................(and then comes a scary text). Sleep well."

And here is what stupid things scared me to death and how:

Bathrobe-I was opening the door of the Bathroom (Actually I jumped on the doorknob) And then a BAthrobe Wooshed in front of me (It was hanged on a ahnger on the door)

My "Protector" Teady Bear (2 tiems scared, once weird)- The Teddy is BIG. Laughing I usually stay late than my father (We sleep on a double bed, I sleep up and he down) so he turs the light off. I climb up and see something laying in my bed (it was a Scream moment, The scream was in my throat) I thought it was someone but it was the Teddy.
Once I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw something sitting on my legs and staring at me (THe TEddy Again). THat night I woke up and his hands were Laughing surrounding my throat.
My revenge on him: Last Saturday I could sleep till 1 o'clock in the afternoon IF I didn't punched my TEddy Bear in the dream so hard he hit the door and fell on the floor.

A plant that someone left in the hall (That isn't teh right name but Google TRanslate says it is My Bloody Valentine instead the rela name, It is the room in all Buildings with flats where you climb teh staris to go to the door that is your flat)- That plant scared me 20th times cause it is a Floor to ceiling plant.

I was climbing the hall (the name isn't right), but the lights were off and there was no electricity (For my Mental health it was middle day) I came where the lights of the top were seen so I hurried and climbed to the light (It is still creepy) and I turned and I saw the pant and it was a Scream moment (thankfully I didn't scream).

That is all for now Laughing Hopefully I made you smile. Laughing My life is When my brain is creating Ghost stories when I should sleep and Creating Ghosts when The lights are off. Laughing

You sure you already pass the Halloween moment? so creepy Laughing
Especially the teddy, C R E E P Y