Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Poo Guide

1) What poos can my pet have? And what is the limit for each?

Brown Poo
Category: Common
You can have up too 99 of this BUT your pet will only POO 3 of them (see bellow)
If you sell it back it to the stores it gives 1 coin

Sparkling Pink Poo
Category: Common
You can have up to 99 of this but your pet will only make 3 of them (see bellow)
If you sell it back to the stores it gives 1 coin

Golden Poo
Category: Rare
You can have up to 3 of this, the game automatically resells it back to the store if you receive more

Rainbow Poo
Category: Extremelly Rare
You can only have 1 of this, the game automatically resells it back to the store if you receive more

BE CAREFULL! THIS POO (CHOCOLATE POO) IS A NIS FOOD AND YOUR PET WON'T DO IT:

2) How will my pet make poo?

-The best way is to have your pet with 5 flies (it can also do poo with less but in a larger period of time for the same amount) and a full healt bar (it MUST be more than 50% to be able to poo).
-It's good to have your pet in a more empty room with NO chairs or beds or anything that could interupt your pet (like dolls for example) and check from time to time to wake it up as it falls asleep on the floor.
-I personally find it better to have PS open in another WINDOW and browse the internet on another. NOT tab as for me it doesn't seem to poo.

3) Why my pet doesn't poo?

It can be 1 of 2 reasons:
1) Your health is too low or you're too clean (make sure your pet is well fed and atleast a bit dirty) or there is something in it's way (check for furniture etc).
2) You reached some sort of limit (see bellow).

4) Is there any limits for poo? What happens then?

-If you have 3 or more BROWN poo's (house or chest) your pet won't be able to poo more until you a) sell them, b) gift them, c) recycle them or d) click on them.
-I think the same thing happens with the pink poo BUT with a difference. Your pet will be able to do brown poo, just not pink.
-If you have 3 gold you pet won't do more gold but will still be able to do brown, pink and rainbow (if you don't already have it) and if you are gifted more the game automatically resells it.
-If you have 1 rainbow poo your pet won't be able to make any more of this but it will be able to do brown, pink and golden and if you are gifted more the game automatically resells it.
-In total you can have 99 (general ps limit of the same item) brown poos (the 96 should be gifted because of the limit), 99 sparkling pink poos(the 96 should be gifted because of the limit), 3 gold and 1 rainbow.

If you find a mistake, you think that i have forgotten something or you have any questions please feel free to pm me to look into it or you can simply post here. I'l take everything into consideration.

Lucky Strike

Do pets poo simple poos nowadays?