Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

RC-help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very big problem for my staff and popularity...

i'm around level 30+ and today i unlocked the lounge bar...

when i was only with my coffee bar my popularity was 78/78

now with the bartender i have one less cook... so i have 3 stoves, the bartender, the cafe cook and 4 waiters..

i have assinged 4 cooks (3 for the stoves and 1 for the cafe)

but my popularity is down to 74... Sad

i have arounf 20 tables and 4 extra bar seats (with the tables bar expansion)

what can i do to get my popularity back? Sad

Nope

never had never will.. it only matters if i'm ONLINE as off line it doesn't matter the job of the staff but the NUMBER of staff.. and when i'm in i do the job myself

I'm at level 90 and when I'm in my restaurant, my popularity goes down by 10 if i leave it on for 5 minutes unattended!
For my restaurant, I've noticed that I gain popularity in the first few minutes if I clear the dishes and clean the toilet myself. After that, there really isn't much of a gain. So, I clear the dishes and clean the toilets manually and whenever I increase my popularity by 1-2, I save and then repeat the process until I get my max.

you can also:
put your tables closer together
and try leveling the bowling alley dish that gives you an extra employee

you can just leave the game on and there will be lots of people coming in, just like leave the window there and do something else on a diffrent window..but clean toilets and stuff of tey'll get messy

When I have time I do what chickensprinkle
says, I clean manually all the dishes and the baths until my popularity reach maximun, then save
I used not to have a janitor but a friend told me is a must so now I always have one

I finally fixed it!!!!

I put the tables (i haaaate the island layout so i don't do it) closer and the cafe instead of the bar next to them.. I added fridges etc..
I found that it was better with more chefs and less waiters and i also created looong mazes so new costumers will make more time to reach the dinning area throwing in between more archades etc congratulations

Now even after the new piramide i have 79/79 congratulations

all i have to do is give it a few minutes before i go and fix the machines, toilets and clean the tables fast congratulations

I soooo happier now congratulations