4 tablespoons salted butter
1 small garlic clove finely mined
salt and pepper to taste

For Alfredo Sauce:
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons flour
1 small garlic clove finely minced
1 pint heavy cream
1 cup freshly grated parmasen cheese (i must say it is EXTREMELY important to use the real parm here, NO SHAKER CHEESE FOLKS!!!!)
salt and pepper to taste (also a good amount of saltyness will come from the cheese but adding salt does help bring out the tangyness your looking for)

1. boil the lobsters in a large stock pot with about 2 quarts salted water for 9 to 10 minutes, if meat is not 100% cooked through thats fine as it will continue to cook when ravioli is boiled. drain set aside to cool by submerging in a pot of cold water. when cool enough to handle take meat from shells and finely chop, put meat in a small bowl and set aside.
2. put the shallot, garlic and butter in to a small saucepan over medium heat until the shallot is beginng to turn translucent and the butter is beginning to almost brown, be sure to stir and NOT WALK AWAY as butter can burn QUICKLY once beginng to brown.
3> pour butter mixture over the lobster, add parley and lemon zest, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. I use a 2 inch ice cream scoop to fill each wonton with lobster,(ABOUT 2 teaspoons) and just fold over and seal edges with water, u should have a small triangle with NO breaks in the seal! u can crimp edges with a fork as an added measure.
once all raviolis are filled set aside and begin the sauce as the ravioli takes only 2 to 3 minutes to boil.

FOR THE SAUCE

in a medium sauce pan add butter and garlic cook until butter has melted, add the flour and stir for 2 to 3 minutes to "cook" the raw taste from flour. then while WHISKING, not stirring, CONSTANTLY add the heavy cream and whisk until the mixture begins to thicken, another 3-4 minutes, once thickened add the cheese and salt and pepper(after addition of cheese the sauce can become really thick, have no fear! just add some plain 'ol milk to thin back out to desired thickness) and thats that, see easy and so very worth it!

now, bring water to boil in a big pot, once boiling salt the water, and drop in ravioli and cook about 2 minutes, they cook super fast! so be careful! drain and serve with alfedo sauce. Hope u enjoy it as much as my family and dinner guests did!

Mmm. Great idea. I love making my own sauces. I like to make a bechamel (same as your white sauce without the parm) and add cheddar and fontina for an amazing macaroni and cheese sauce. Cheers!