Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Love the new GMB items!

i just bought 26 boxes and got both.......it seems it's not hard to get them.........my very hard finding items was bag of candies on halloween.....i have bought about 200 GMBS and havn't got it.............i have all another spare halloween GMB items but idn't get that one......... Sad

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Sad I'm not finding them easy to get Sad I've wasted like 20000 coins trying to get the presents! Got four of the little Christmas trees but I can't seem to get the presents

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i just bought 26 boxes and got both.......it seems it's not hard to get them.........my very hard finding items was bag of candies on halloween.....i have bought about 200 GMBS and havn't got it.............i have all another spare halloween GMB items but idn't get that one......... Sad

So do you have none or only one sack of candies?

I love them. They are better than last year's mini tree. I love the way the lights blink. Smile Good luck with finding them. If I get a spare present decoration, I'll send it your way, Jennifer.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I love them. They are better than last year's mini tree. I love the way the lights blink. Smile Good luck with finding them. If I get a spare present decoration, I'll send it your way, Jennifer.

Thanks Yvette, that would be awesome. I have since managed to find one, but I have 8 of the trees so I am hoping someone will have a present decor they would be willing to swap for a tree!

jennifer wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Sad I'm not finding them easy to get Sad I've wasted like 20000 coins trying to get the presents! Got four of the little Christmas trees but I can't seem to get the presents

You're not alone, I almost spend all my coins trying to get the presents. I almost spend 40000 and all I get was mini christmas tree and few 999 but the rest are bunches of unwanted items.. And right now Im near to be broke.

love them too fortunatelly got them yesterday exept bm item!!!!!!!
but no luck with digging and im soooooooooooooooooo in love with that item!!!!!!!!!!

esperia wrote:
love them too fortunatelly got them yesterday exept bm item!!!!!!!
but no luck with digging and im soooooooooooooooooo in love with that item!!!!!!!!!!

I have a spare 1 of the weekly digging item.. Smile

esperia wrote:
do u sell it hun????

hmm... sure, you can offer anything..