Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Dixy Art Gallery

Hii all.......Welcome to Dixy Art Gallery..... Laughing

Dixy love ARTS sooooo much and i enjoy drawing and that is pretty hard working job and i need a lot of time to finish one Art......i have just started and improved my skils and now i'm making a lot more better arts than before......... congratulations

Hope you will like it...... congratulations

When i draw some more arts i will update this thread sooo you will be able to see all my Arts if you want........ Laughing

This is my newest Arts...........hope you like them....... Laughing
tell me what you think........ Laughing

This is my first ever cute little monster in this style congratulations It is in my favorite color LIME GREEN congratulations his name is Dobby congratulations like a little elf from Harry Potter congratulations Dobby is one of my favorite characters from Harry Potter congratulations he is always happy and soo friendly congratulations

This is one art that i done in new style i'm trying out congratulations hope you like it congratulations I called this little moster Handy congratulationsSmile

This is my newest drawing and it is traditional congratulations hope you like it congratulations this was a gift for one AMAZING art friend from PF Forum congratulationsSmile she is like Gaia and she loooove Pandas congratulations

This is my newest art done for PS.addict from Playfish Forum

favori10.png
This is my newest art
LOOK DOWN FOR MORE ARTS BY ME

SOME OF MY PAST ARTS

made for °•♥️PoNpİş♥️•° from Playfish Forum

made for Stormy from Playfish Forum

made for Pat Kerry from Playfish Forum

made for lil' Cutie from Playfish Forum

made for Cutieclarissa from Playfsh Forum

FEW MORE PAST ARTS

made for xiomayi from Playfish Forum

made for my sister Marina Kis

made for loopylara from Playfish Forum

for-bi10.jpg

made for Biliegh from Playfish Forum

made for xiomayi from Playfish Forum

made for stormy from Playfish Forum

for-st11.png
made for stormy from Playfish Forum

reserved.......you can post now......going to edit first post....another will be edited when i collect some more arts....

awwwww thank you sooooo much Bonnie.....yes i sell them.......but Arts are pretty expensive but i have christmas discoun in my shop on playfish and every art is 5*5999...... :cane: :carol:

hehehheh thank you congratulations well i love to draw a lot congratulations and practice a lot congratulations my art on begin of my artist days was soooo ugly and i am shame to share them LOL congratulations but with a lot of patience and practic i have improved a lot congratulations now i'm drawing 3 Arts for one really AMAZING person that have order 3 arts congratulations one for her and 2 for her special friends congratulations i am sooo excited cause Outfits are sooo beautiful and i think that all 3 will be over in next 2-3 days sooo i will post here oif course to all of you can see them congratulations

iam so excited to see your new drawings ... they must be great ... cant wait

bump congratulations 2 more arts added congratulations this 2 are my favorite arts ever congratulations that are little cute monsters that i enjoyed drawing congratulations Blue one is named Handy and Green one Dobby congratulations hope you like them congratulations i'm planing to draw few more monsters soon when i get some free time congratulationsSmile